Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Glenn Beck is leaving Fox , sort of

I've decided to put this on General where it will get some exposure

Glenn Beck announced that in the near future he is giving up his afternoon Fox show , He will still be doing production and other work for Fox ,

Now for guesses as to who gets the time slot

I predicted 2 years ago that Dobbs would come over to Fox , it happened , I also predicted that Dobbs will get a good slot on Fox news

Anyone wanna bet ?

I just won't be able to stomach Dobbs ever again after his flip-flopping fiasco after leaving his own show on CNN.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I just won't be able to stomach Dobbs ever again after his flip-flopping fiasco after leaving his own show on CNN.
    Yes , he did turn into a real jerk

Banned
    LOU was decen tat first then he really fip flop dont think i could ever watch him again ether.

I'd like to see Laura Ingraham take his spot. I know it's just wishful thinking on my part and it won't happen. She is super on illegal immigration.

Lou Dobbs never did flip flop.

Lou did what most of the politicians do, he used double speak and had people fooled.

I caught on to Dobbs, and tried to say what he was doing a long time ago here, but people did not like me saying it because people still trusted him, and Lou had not yet decided it was time for him to 'come out.'

Lou knew he was playing with people's minds, but he was riding high and getting very popular while being deceitful. In other words, he used people to gain popularity until he didn't need them anymore.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I'd like to see Laura Ingraham take his spot. I know it's just wishful thinking on my part and it won't happen. She is super on illegal immigration.
    Laura would be great

Banned
    Anne Coulter.

"Michelle Malkin!" They're all Hot!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Anne Coulter would really piss off those who favor the port side of the aisle! That would be good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast