Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck rally: A warning to Obama and Democrats?

One hundred to two hundred thousand people attended a rally organized by Fox TV commentator, Glenn Beck, at the foot of the Lincoln memorial. Although it was avowedly "non-political," Sarah Palin was one of the main speakers and the crowd resembled very much the Tea Party crowd.
    (Newscom)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Brad Knickerbocker, Staff writer
    posted August 29, 2010 at 12:49 pm EDT

Glenn Beck’s “Restoring Honorâ€

So...is there an official count as to exactly how many people actually attended this event? Some reports say "hundreds." Others say "thousands," still others say only "tens of thousands..." and now this reports 100,000 to 200,000...which is it? Does anyone know of a count made by a reputable news organization?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

I actually attended the rally. I can say with some degree of accuracy that there were more than 300,000 people there. The mall from the Lincoln memorial to the Washington memorial were crowded. My guess is from what I saw the crowd was closer to 400-500K without over estimating. The Park Service knows it also!!!

I also went down and listened to Rev Al for awhile. Shame he was so full of hate in his delivery. I guess he is the only one who has the "message"??? I feel for him as he is getting to the point with Rev Jackson that they are no longer relevant. Maybe it is time to let go of the past and come together??? Or, he will hang onto the past and become a distant memory?

Beck did as he said he would, and NOTHING MORE! He gained my respect for staying "on course" and "on message".
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

I wonder if the message got across without be direct.?
    ------------------------

I also went down and listened to Rev Al for awhile. Shame he was so full of hate in his delivery. I guess he is the only one who has the "message"??? I feel for him as he is getting to the point with Rev Jackson that they are no longer relevant. Maybe it is time to let go of the past and come together??? Or, he will hang onto the past and become a distant memory?
    I don't feel for him or Jesse Jackson. I hope they both rot in hell.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jesse and Al have become nothing but race baiters and a huge joke. What's that old saying? "They're as relevant as tits on boar."
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Jesse and Al have become nothing but race baiters and a huge joke. What's that old saying? "They're as relevant as tits on boar."

So is the NAACP .

All 3 have to "Race Bait" and stir the racist pot to keep the money rolling in .

A lot of prominent Blacks no longer like the race baiters. The Police Chief in Detroit gave Sharpton an earful & told him to stay out of Detriots business a few mths ago. Sharpton tried to interfere/stir the pot when a young black girl was killed.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead

So is the NAACP .

All 3 have to "Race Bait" and stir the racist pot to keep the money rolling in .

A lot of prominent Blacks no longer like the race baiters. The Police Chief in Detroit gave Sharpton an earful.told him to stay out of Detrits business a few mths ago. Sharpton tried to interfere/stir the pot when a young black girl was killed.
    Same with the Pro-Illegals and Illegals.
    If it wasn't for racists,race baiters and racism, or the race card in general, look where we'd be today.
    ------------------------

April
    Action needed here! Please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1109583.html#1109583