Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck "We Surround Them" Event at RONALD REAG

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, JOIN US AT RONALD REAGAN LIBRARYPosted by Susan on March 18, 2009 at 9:49am in CALIFORNIA
    Back to CALIFORNIA Discussions
    SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, JOIN US AT RONALD REAGAN LIBRARY

Our group here in Bakersfield is taking a trip by bus to Ronald Reagan Library on MAY 3rd. We want to meet up with 9/12 'ers from all over Southern California. I have already notified the library and let them know we will be converging on them together. They are prepared for our arrival and are also offering a discount for the tour, and will set up picnic tables, and more on the verranda if needed.

We want to see over a thousand people there and Glenn will cover us on TV!

I have already been in touch with him about this! (see youtube video)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Area Organizers, here is your details for setting this up:

Call; Coach America - 800-642-3287 Ext #118 and talk to Tyrone Ibarra. Tell him you are part of "THE 9/12 PROJECT" to reserve a bus for your group.

Our Bakersfield Intinerary is.

Pick-up at 8:am arrive 10:am
    Leave at 4m arrive home 6m

Our group will pay $50 per person, that includes the cost of the bus and the library tour.

Although that will vary for others, depending on where you are coming from. (It will probably be less for you)

You need to start now, selling your tickets as the bus must be paid for 2 weeks in advance.
    Bring lunches, signs, and banners! YOU WILL BE ON CAMERA!!!

Contact me if you have any further questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHERE: Ronald Reagan Library, Simi Valley

WHEN: May 3rd 2009

TIME: 10:am - 4m

WHY: TO SEND A MESSAGE TO OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT THAT WE WILL NOT CONTINUE TO SIT BY AND WATCH THEM ATTACK AND DESTROY THIS COUNTRY ANY LONGER!

WE ARE NOW TAKING A STAND! WE DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY, PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND THE PRINCIPLES OF THE 9/12 PROJECT TO BE APPLIED TO EVERY ASPECT AND BRANCH OF OUR GOVERNMENT AND THERE WILL BE TERMINATIONS OF POSITIONS!

STAND UP CALIFORNIA!

JOIN US AT RONALD REAGAN LIBRARY ON MAY 3RD, STRENGTH IN NUMBERS, AND NATIONAL COVERAGE ON THE GLENN BECK SHOW!

ORGANIZERS DON'T DELAY! GET YOUR GROUP ON BOARD TODAY!

Please email me, and let me know what steps you have taken to get your group there, so I can keep a tally of attendees.

Thanks,
    SusanG
    www.wesurroundthembakersfield.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j125yXwWVu8

You go Bakersfield 9-12ers! I hope a few of their signs say something about "Jobs for Legal U.S. Citizens Only".
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Glenn Beck: WE surround THEM..!! ;)

Glenn Beck: WE surround them..!!

LOVE it..!!

Glenn is kicking some serious butt..!!

But it's TRUE..

..the amount of corruption

VS.

Integrity..?

NO match..!!

www.WeSurroundThem.com

www.GlennBeck.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    NeoMarxist Usurper/Mafia Thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

MW
    Does the rally have anything to do with immigration, specifically illegal immigration?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Rally WeSurroundThem ;)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Does the rally have anything to do with immigration, specifically illegal immigration?
    ..I’m assuming you're speaking of illegal emigration or migration..

Yes, I'm giving a STANDING APPLAUSE to the speech of the actor portraying Thomas Paine..!!

(WATCH it)

www.WeSurroundThem.com

ALSO at:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

www.GlennBeck.com

Only 7 min long..!
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!