Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck's 9-12 Project? Your opinions?

Friends,

Check out Glenn Beck's new project called 9-12. Mr. Beck is completely with us on immigration and border enforcement and he is against Amnesty of any kind for illegal aliens.

If you are not already watching his show as much as possible on FOX News, then you need to start as soon as possible.

Im thinking of adding his new project to the links section here at ALIPAC, let me know what you think.

http://theglennbeck912project.com/

I love Glenn Beck's answer to the traitors in Washington, DC he says that since there are so many millions of us in America that feel they are not representing We The People that ... 'We Surround Them!"

That's Glenn's advice "We surround them!"

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It appears they are organizing via meetup.com

Here are the details for you to explore while I do as well.

http://www.wesurroundthemmap.com/

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I attended one of the We Surround Them viewing parties on March 13, our next meeting is scheduled for March 28. I am hoping, and others have expressed a desire, to also have some smaller sub-groups to focus on specific issues, like gun rights, etc. I'm sure one of these sub groups will be illegal immigration, which is definitely the one I would join. There was already some talk about the illegal immigration issue at our first meeting on March 13.

This is the first time I have been so hopeful that the American people have had it, and are finally going to stand up and demand our gov follow their constitutional obligations, including securing our borders, protecting the homeland, and protecting legal U.S. citizens.

I think most of these people will be open about expressing their opposition to amnesty at these meetings, and will be willing to work on the issue. I just don't know if they are ready yet to vocalize their opposition publicly in front of TV cameras.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    I attended one of the We Surround Them viewing parties on March 13, our next meeting is scheduled for March 28. I am hoping, and others have expressed a desire, to also have some smaller sub-groups to focus on specific issues, like gun rights, etc. I'm sure one of these sub groups will be illegal immigration, which is definitely the one I would join. There was already some talk about the illegal immigration issue at our first meeting on March 13.

This is the first time I have been so hopeful that the American people have had it, and are finally going to stand up and demand our gov follow their constitutional obligations, including securing our borders, protecting the homeland, and protecting legal U.S. citizens.

I think most of these people will be open about expressing their opposition to amnesty at these meetings, and will be willing to work on the issue. I just don't know if they are ready yet to vocalize their opposition publicly in front of TV cameras.
    We do not need to ask them to oppose amnesty in front of cameras. Glenn Beck is already doing that about every night. We just need to mobilize people behind Beck.

W

I am ready to voice my opposition in front of the world

and yes add beck great idea

I just looked at the wesurroundthem map for my area. Holey moley, people are mad! I'm getting in on this adventure. Gonna get my Alipac signs ready.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

FULL speed ahead..!! ;)

FULL speed ahead..!!

www.WeSurroundThem.com

http://TheGlennBeck912project.com

www.GlennBeck.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    NeoMarxist usurper/mafia thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

April
    Glenn Beck is doing a great job!!!

Good!

If everyone is in agreement, we will help Glenn Beck's 9-12 Project and the Tea Parties!

W

I had posted this reply yesterday, and I would like to know how other ALIPACERS feel about this very serious issue, I don`t know what to think, with all the lies from the Power Elites to the Media, etc, etc. Like they say this is the biggest hoax ever pulled on the American Peoples. Yes he is awesome in alot of ways, but I just don`t know WHY this is never talked about with any Media at all, no one will mention this. This is what I had posted.

As much as I like GB, and believe in just about everything he says and believes in, I do have to question, why have I not heard him talk about Obamas Birth certificate! Has He??? He talks about how he loves his country soooo much and totally believes in the Constitution, but yet he will not bring this serious issue up! WHY???? I don`t get it. With all the thieves in office, and all the scaming going on I would think he would want to talk about it. This is one reason I don`t know if I should trust him. I also just read the posting "Investigate 'tampering' at Supremes (Obama's birth cert)", This is really scary stuff, I wonder how many people are being paid off! The system is just one big LIE, controlled by a bunch of scamers.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast