Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pjwishes
    I had posted this reply yesterday, and I would like to know how other ALIPACERS feel about this very serious issue, I don`t know what to think, with all the lies from the Power Elites to the Media, etc, etc. Like they say this is the biggest hoax ever pulled on the American Peoples. Yes he is awesome in alot of ways, but I just don`t know WHY this is never talked about with any Media at all, no one will mention this. This is what I had posted.

As much as I like GB, and believe in just about everything he says and believes in, I do have to question, why have I not heard him talk about Obamas Birth certificate! Has He??? He talks about how he loves his country soooo much and totally believes in the Constitution, but yet he will not bring this serious issue up! WHY???? I don`t get it. With all the thieves in office, and all the scaming going on I would think he would want to talk about it. This is one reason I don`t know if I should trust him. I also just read the posting "Investigate 'tampering' at Supremes (Obama's birth cert)", This is really scary stuff, I wonder how many people are being paid off! The system is just one big LIE, controlled by a bunch of scamers.
    I will give you an honest answer and I am not looking to start up a big debate.

Everyone that is concerned about Obama's birth certificate and eligibility should remember that I stated publicly that I felt the Supreme Court should fully take up and review these allegations.

Many of our core ALIPAC volunteers and researchers have looked at the Obama eligibility case. The reason many people in the press and political spheres are not pursuing the story is because the conditions are just too murky around what is going on. It is not clear cut enough for many people to want to pursue.

Please do not try to convince me otherwise, I've been through this information. Obama's certificate or lack of one is in a vault in Hawaii under lock down and until that document can be analyzed by proper officials and through proper process, it remains a mystery.

I know this answer will not satisfy many of you, but there is just not enough for many in the press to go forward on this story.

Again, I agree with you that there should be no doubts and no questions about these matters and that the full evidence should have been presented by Obama and examined by the courts.

I'm just saying that there's to many question marks all around the situation for many leading personalities to go out on a limb.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally the ONLY thing that me and Beck agree on is immigration. I just wish we could get someone on middle ground. On the right, you have Beck who bashes democrats constantly, while ignoring the crimes that are being committed by republicans. On the left you have Arianna Huffington who bashes everything republican while ignoring the crimes committed by democrats. Where is the journalist that stands for right and wrong, no matter the political party?

I would be behind Beck as long as he stuck to immigration and defending Americans, not just republicans. He can't turn a blind eye to republican corruption as he has done in the past. Same with Limbaugh.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

jshhmr wrote:

Where is the journalist that stands for right and wrong, no matter the political party?
    Lou Dobbs

I agree that this project could launch ALIPAC and its facts into the spotlight!!

LINK IT UP!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

jshhmr, old saying, "Politics makes strange bedfellows."

If Beck is on our side re illegal aliens, then we should support him to the max on that issue. Doesn't mean we buy his whole belief system.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Dr. Savage will help ya.. ;)

Dr. Savage

www.MichaelSavage.com

LIVE (3-6p PT/6-9p ET) on these stations:

AM 760 KFMB Stream

&

AM 1430 KLO Stream

3 hr repeat starting at 6p PT/9p ET at:

AM 1280 WWTC "The Patriot" Stream

&

WWTN FM Stream

....thinking the ‘Tea Parties’ at such sites as www.WeSurroundThem.com etc, ..should have a twist of wisdom's reality from Dr. Savage.. :P ..on now..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    NeoMarxist usurper/mafia thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

The 9-12 project looks to be a solid grassroots movement. I have already joined and will also join the local tea parties. It's time to SURROUND these lunatics and take back our government.

W, I believe this is a worthy link with Alipac.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12