Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You're welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duncan wasn't on Neal's show today. Did you mean he'll be on it tomorrow?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good show. He has the director of "The Border" film on and a congressman who is anti-illegal immigrant and the border problems.

The director said he took the film to Capital Hill and very few were interested. Just the champions we all know.

I say we start a campaign. We need to send all of our Congresspersons the movie. Let's inundate their offices with the movie.

Man did you see that arrogant Texas Congressman. That sheriff in Laredo needs to run for that guys office. This folks is what we are fighting in DC. The arrogance of the man was astounding. Usually politicians are smoother than that, he even chastised Glenn. He wanted respect but didn't want to give any. I hope he is out of office, if the Texas people were watching him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Man did you see that arrogant Texas Congressman. That sheriff in Laredo needs to run for that guys office. This folks is what we are fighting in DC. The arrogance of the man was astounding. Usually politicians are smoother than that, he even chastised Glenn. He wanted respect but didn't want to give any. I hope he is out of office, if the Texas people were watching him.
    Its henry cuellar. i couldnt believe it when he told that to the sheriff. and to say that the feds put ICE, DEA, BP on the border and thats suppose to make the sheriffs job easier when the cartels use AK 47s???
    Cuellar to Sheriff=== your job is to be the sheriff of the county.
    (( well last time i looked, murder, drugs and rape are parts of the job the sheriff is suppose to stop ...... what is this moron congressman thinking))
    These are the numbers for this loser Cuellar

Washington, DC .. phone: 202-225-1640
    Laredo, Texas ....... (956) 725-0639
    San Antonio, Texas ..... (210)271-2851
    McAllen, Texas .... (956) 631-4826
    Seguin, Texas ....(830) 401-0457

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Its henry cuellar. i couldnt believe it when he told that to the sheriff. and to say that the feds put ICE, DEA, BP on the border and thats suppose to make the sheriffs job easier when the cartels use AK 47s???
    (( well last time i looked, murder, drugs and rape are parts of the job the sheriff is suppose to stop ...... what is this moron congressman thinking))

Thanks for the numbers. This guy needs to be swiftboated at the next election. Does anyone know when he is up again. I'll send money to a good opponent of his.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

Thanks for the numbers. This guy needs to be swiftboated at the next election. Does anyone know when he is up again. I'll send money to a good opponent of his.
    Yes gogo, he is a HOUSE member and they are up for election
    EVERY TWO YEARS. so next fall he is up for re-election

james can you are someone in your area contact the Sheriff Flores and see if he would let you know of someone who he would recommend to run for this guys office. One Congressperson at a time. Let's see how we can support that area by getting rid of this guy. Let's see if we can organize a campaign for someone worthy and get rid of him. I'm in CA so I don't know anyone.

This scumbag Cuellar is up for reelection in 08....now we need someone to run against him
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast