Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hudspeth County Sheriff's Office

Sheriff Arvin West

525 N Wilson
    Sierra Blanca, Texas 79851
    Phone: (915)369-2161

E-mail the Sheriff's Office:::: sheriff@hudspethsheriff.org

Hudspeth County is the third largest county in the State of Texas. Sheriff's Office is located in Sierra Blanca with sub stations in Dell City and Ft. Hancock, TX. Stop by and see us, we are always glad to visit.

Lets drop a note and give this sheriff our support after seeing him on Glenn Beck last night

ALSO webb county Sheriff Rick Flores, who had to battle comgressman Cuellar

http://www.webbcountytx.gov/Sheriff/index.html

Please browse our web site for more information about our department, and If you have any questions regarding our services, please e-mail us at it@webbcountytx.gov or call 956-523-4500.

------------------------------
    i just placed phone calls to both places, the sheriffs office in Laredo, webb county said all she has been doing ALL MORNING is taking phone calls and offering support for the sheriff.

Sheriff, you know, the Congressman says I want to -- you know, I want to do something. What should Washington do?

FLORES: Well, instead of investing money in Mexico, they should start investing money on the U.S. side, on the U.S.-Mexican border, where we need financial assistance to be able to upgrade our departments and hire additional people to put additional boots on the ground. It seems like all the federal funding is going to federal law enforcement agencies.

And let us not forget. Let us not forget that anytime someone calls 911, who do you think is the one that`s responding to that call? It`s not Border Patrol. It`s not the FBI. It`s not CIA or ATF. It`s local law enforcement and the sheriff`s department who are responding to these calls.

BECK: Let me.

FLORES: And guess what? We.

BECK: Hang on just a second. Let me go to Rusty here for a second. I mean, I look at the sheriff, at the background there. I mean, he`s sitting there at the sheriff`s office. It doesn`t really look high-tech. Tell me about the conversation that you had with one of the drug cartels where you said, I need to have 500 pounds of crystal meth come across this border into Dallas, how long is it going to take you? What was the response?

FLEMING: Overnight. And it wasn`t 500 pounds, Glenn, it was 500 kilos. I specifically asked him, if I wanted those 500 kilos in Dallas tonight, how fast could you get it there? He said, they`d be there. They are plenty happy with the system.

(CROSSTALK)

BECK: Hang on, Sheriff. What do you mean they`re very happy with the system?

FLEMING: Look, they are so confident in their ability to compromise our system that they don`t want any changes. And let me just add one thing. We shouldn`t open the door of aid to Mexico, not one inch, until the door of the rule of law is opened on that side of the border.

Listen, I`m not one bit impressed that Calderon has made all these great attacks against the cartels and made some seizures. Yes, that`s all good. But I can tell you, we need to know where there`s -- there`s 51 of our sons and daughters missing in Mexico, and I guarantee you, you know, there are some answers to be had over there, but they`re not giving them to us.

And instead of just giving the aid, how about we give the aid, you know, contingent upon some of these answers for some of these missing sons and daughters we have?

BECK: OK. Rusty, thank you very much. Sheriff, Congressman, we`re going to be back -- hang on, Sheriff. We`ll be back with you just a second. I`ve got to take a break. We`re going to continue our conversation, talk about the Americans that Rusty was just talking about, that are the literal casualties of this border, in 60 seconds we`ll be back.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

BECK: Our border is out of control. We`re talking about the violence on it right now. I want to go back to Sheriff Rick Flores. And I`m going to start with Texas Congressman Henry Cuellar. Before we talk about the hostages, which I want to get into next, I`ve got to say, what our last guest just said to everybody in government makes sense with, I believe everybody who is not in government, and that is, you know what, when you stop the trouble on the border, when you actually stop stuff coming from -- across, then we will help you on the other side.

But what are we doing? It would be better to take $1.4 billion and send troops down to the border.

CUELLAR: Well, first of all.

FLORES: Look, it`s very simple.

BECK: Hang on. Hang on. Sheriff, I`ve got to let the congressman respond to that.

CUELLAR: Thank you very much. First of all, we`re not going to send any troops down to the border. It`s not going to happen.

BECK: Yes, I know.

CUELLAR: But we have sent off, you know, FBI, ICE, Customs and other -- DEA agents down there.

BECK: They`ve got .50-caliber machine guns.

CUELLAR: And one of the things that we need to do is that, that`s exactly the point, is we`ve got to realize that the police and the people out there have been outnumbered by the drug cartels and the weapons. While the police are using guns, they`re using AK-44s (sic), they`re using other machine guns, and they`re just being out-powered.

We`re not going to give them a bag of dollars. We are going to ask for things in return. We have to look at the big picture.

BECK: I know. You tell me the next time -- you tell me, sir, the last time we won in anything with Mexico. You tell me the last time we actually got a fair shake, we actually got rule of law from Mexico. It doesn`t happen.

We bend over backwards for that fricking country, and I`ve had it up to here, and most of America has as well. Sheriff, I want to change the subject as well. And I`m sorry, I`ve got to go to the hostages. Can you please tell.

FLORES: OK. I need to say one -- I need to say one thing, Glenn.

BECK: OK.

FLORES: I want to ask the congressman, who is he representing, President Calderon or his district here in Laredo, Texas, where we haven`t received any resources at the local level to be able to combat the problems on the border?

ANSWERED IN A VERY CONDESENDING WAY:

CUELLAR: Well, first of all, let me say this, Mr. Sheriff, what we`re looking at is you have got more money than you`ve ever gotten in the past, and we`ve got to keep in mind that the border will be patrolled by the Border Patrol and by the federal agencies. We will work with the local law enforcement, and we represent, but your job is to be a county sheriff, not a U.S. congressman, which is a big difference.

My job is to look at the big picture. Your job is to look at the smaller picture. And I will do my job as long as you do your job.

BECK: Boy, Congressman, I don`t think I have ever.

FLORES: I`d like to find out how much money has a congressman allocated to our county. How much money have you allocated for border security for Webb County or from the counties from Brownsville all the way to California? How much money have they allocated for border security? Nothing. They`ve allocated money for.

BECK: Congressman, I`ve got to get to the hostages. Guys, I have to tell you, Congressman, shame on you for that response. That was the most belittling response I have ever heard. Shame on you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish this was on YouTube.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Oh im sure it will be sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Oh im sure it will be sooner or later
    Maybe but I'm sure its copyrighted so it may run into trouble.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123