Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Spencer's advice to curtail future violence

http://www.americanpatrol.com/07-FEATUR ... ItGS_.html

As I see it
    Glenn Spencer -- August 16, 2007

Rovesputin has left the White House leaving Bush and the rest of his lackeys like Chertoff, Gonzales and Aguilar to deal with rising civil unrest coming from the Latino (read Mexican) illegal alien community.

Marching through the streets has been a favorite vehicle for Reconquistas, especially when the streets run through the heart of the barrio, as is the case in Los Angeles.

On October 15, 1994, between 70,000 and 250,000 people, primarily Latino, marched in downtown Los Angeles against Proposition 187 (Later, Mexican President Zedillo joined with California Governor Davis to kill the measure.)

These people can get violent, as they did when they attacked us on July 4, 1996 at the federal building in Westwood. The attacks continued, including an attack on July 4, 2000 when Roger Barnett came to our annual rally and on December 8, 2001 when we protested plans by the City of Anaheim to accept Matricula Consular cards.

Others have been attacked as well, but nothing on a large scale, at least not recently.

In the coming months, the Mexicans are going to be on the march again, but this time they face broad resistance from across America. What will happen? As they say, "anything can happen, and usually does."

I was first struck by the potential for violence when I saw TV helicopter images of thousands of Mexicans (Hispanics) tearing down my old neighborhood during the 1992 Rodney King Riots.

"At a Cabinet meeting today, Attorney General William P. Barr said nearly one-third of the first 6,000 [Los Angeles] riot suspects arrested and processed through the court system were illegal aliens, according to a senior Administration official. Barr has not proposed any special effort to have them deported, a Justice Department spokesman said." -- Washington Post, May 6, 1992

(In fact, I have footage in my archives that show that the Rodney King riot really started when a man sporting a large Mexican flag overturned a kiosk in front of LAPD's Parker Center.)

All the conditions are there for serious trouble ahead. The illegal aliens have proven that they can become violent, and they are very frustrated. Our Secretary of Homeland Security who fuels the fire of that frustration with public utterances that embolden the invaders has made conditions worse.

If there is widespread civil unrest, and even rioting this time it may not end so well. I can imagine a "takeover" of Los Angeles spurred on by the Spanish language media and the Reconquista Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa. If that happens, will Bush send in the National Guard, or will he chose to negotiate with the insurgents?

If we are to head this off, the Federal Communications Commission must put Spanish language broadcasters on notice that any attempt to foment unrest and violence will result in a shut down of their operations. Governor Schwarzenegger must inform Villaraigosa that similar actions on his part will result it a state takeover of the City of Los Angeles.

I think any reasonable American would agree that the possibility of violence is only going to get worse unless illegal aliens and their supporters are "convinced" that taking this to the streets of America will not be tolerated.

If the American people are forced to watch this, it is going to make a lot of people very angry and they will make a clear connection of this being permitted to go on to the Bush Administration and the Republicans.

I think it will really hurt the Republicans in 2008.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moved to General Discussion
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)