Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go Republican

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Go Republican

This coming from me a registered Democrat, and up until 10 months ago, an activist for MoveOn.Org. If the Demo's become the majority, it is all over but the shouting. The Demo's need the illegals to hold power in the future.

As bad as the Repub's are (and they are), we have a better chance of getting our fence and a comprehensive immigration deportation reform through them than the Demo's. I have left my Demo party for this one issue alone, so it disturbs me to see larger percentages say they are going Demo because of the Foley scandal.

To me, there is one issue alone in the next election and that is border security and deportation.

I am voting for the ones that voted for the fence, and who is against giving our jobs away to foreigners, either here or over there!

As Glenn Beck says, "Don't vote for Republican or Democrat, vote for America."
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Let me rethink my former opinion... Obviously we don't want Repub's like Frist, McCain and the dumb fool from South Carolina, Graham. But overall, if we have a Demo controlled House and Senate, we're in for a long hard fight.

I have left my Demo party for this one issue alone, so it disturbs me to see larger percentages say they are going Demo because of the Foley scandal.
    With all due respect, nonsense. The Foley scandal is a terrible display of leadership, but that is about one man. Not the whole GOP.

I do agree with you though that this election is about national security and that includes illegal immigration.

D.W.
    D.W.

I am with you David. I'm referring to the www.loudobbs.com poll tonight in which the question is asked:

Do you believe the fallout from the Mark Foley scandal will significantly influence which party wins control of the House?
    Yes
    No

An overwhelming amount has voted yes which is scarey to me.

Banned
    I agree with you all about the Repubs having a better record on immigration and that this should be the number 1 issue in this election. But unfortunately, in addition to the Foley scandal, there is a lot on the political landscape competing with immigration for peoples' attention. Many are mad as he$$ about the Iraq war, the President overstepping his powers, his/Cheney's close ties to oil and their unwillingness to seriously consider renewable energy sources, gas prices, and many other issues. I won't vote for an amnesty candidate in this election or in '08, and I really hope the Repubs are able to turn it around. As much as I hate to say it, I think they are where they are because so many people abhor Bush and the Repubs have been pretty arrogant and divisive as the party in power.

Foley hasn't worked in Congress all those years without everybody knowing about him. Politics in this country is all about knowing things about people. The whole deal comes out now, and everyone that has kept quiet through these years are all feigning surprise and pointing at Hastert. Everybody up there should resign. Our elections must be choreographed by the WWE. People are gonna get what they deserve if they're that ignorant. How many kids are getting molested and raped by invaders today while we're focused on IM's. Scary indeed!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I soooo pray that Americans focus on the real issues facing our nation and vote for the individuals who support our nation and American Citizens who plan to:

1. secure our borders

2. enforce US Immigration Law

3. stop all SPP and NAU activities and try the culprits for Treason

4. cancel Free Trade Agreements

5. withdraw from the World Trade Organization

6. protect individual property rights

7. protect all civil rights

8. support the American Worker

9. support our troops and bring them home

With so many crucial issues facing our nation, I hope that the distorted and disgusting actions of a confused man, victim of childhood molestation, alcoholism and sexual disorientation that left him cruising in cyberspace for sexual fantasies with male teen-agers does not become a main issue in this election.

I pray with all my heart that America hasn't degenerated to a level of primacy that allows THIS scandal caused by one man to determine the future of the United States.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can tell you if the boards around where I live are any Indicator we are in for a fight anyway. But I to am not voting a party, I am voting for candidate that believes this trash needs to leave period.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    I can tell you if the boards around where I live are any Indicator we are in for a fight anyway. But I to am not voting a party, I am voting for candidate that believes this trash needs to leave period.
    Right On!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast