Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go Republican

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

BASH: Now, the speaker's office had hoped to have a big announcement at that press conference. The plan was for him to announce that former FBI Director Louis Freeh would take over a process to review the page program. But that obviously didn't happen. In fact, we're told when the speaker called the Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, she made it clear she didn't think that was necessary right now.
    Gee. I wonder why Nancy doesn't want an investigation right now while child exploitation is on our mind. Wonder when a good time would be?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gee. I wonder why Nancy doesn't want an investigation right now while child exploitation is on our mind. Wonder when a good time would be?
    Next year or never...whichever comes first.

Why?

Because when the truth comes out, one of the truths will be that Democratic Party member and major contributor George Soros was behind this whole thing. Not the actions of Foley, of course, but the use of this man's actions to try to impact US Elections.

This is not about the Pages; it's not about the children; it's not even about the young men who received the e-mails and IMs. This is about altering the outcome of US Elections away from Republicans trying to save our nation to Democrats and Republicans willing to end it...to put a buck in their pocket.

There is nothing more despicable than using a man like Foley, filled with problems, and the young men he approached with these utterly outrageous communications ... for political purpose or gain especially when that purpose is to promote Open Borders and an Open Society and ultimately WIPE THE USA OFF THE MAP.

It's Treason.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I pray with all my heart that America hasn't degenerated to a level of primacy that allows THIS scandal caused by one man to determine the future of the United States.
    As foul as this Foley affair is, I agree wholeheartedly.

And I hope our friend, Bay Buchanan will re-think her obviously hurried and emotional response today concerning the resignation of Dennis Hastert.

Bay...I know you've got 3 boys. This incident however isn't about the boys. It's about saving our Nation from Traitors who will stoop to anything to win.

Beware...be cautious....NOTHING is as it appears to be.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What the Dems don't see or understand is the fact that latins will out-vote them in the future--because 95% of the time, they will only vote for another latin. Pretty soon, there will be no latin voters for the Dems becuase the latins will be in power--a discriminating power. This is the goal of the invasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am also a registered Dem, although I don't usually vote a straight party ticket. I agree that if the Dems take control of the House and Senate, they will vote for the amnesty, any effort to address the anchor baby situation will also suffer.

There are Republicans who have been terrible on this issue, but almost 100% of the Dems are. I'm not sure there are any Dems who will vote against amnesty because the Democratic party has already made a tactical decision that their future lies with the Hispanics. So, even if the "bad" Republicans are replaced with Dems, I doubt that will help our cause. The only alternative in those cases is if there are good, viable third party candidates to vote for.

MW
    There are Republicans who have been terrible on this issue, but almost 100% of the Dems are. I'm not sure there are any Dems who will vote against amnesty because the Democratic party has already made a tactical decision that their future lies with the Hispanics. So, even if the "bad" Republicans are replaced with Dems, I doubt that will help our cause. The only alternative in those cases is if there are good, viable third party candidates to vote for.
    There is another side to this issue that must be considered. A viable third party candidate, if running against an anti-illegal incumbent conservative, would definitely prove beneficial to the Democrats. Of course the same scenario could work in the opposite direction too. Basically, a third party candidate could split the vote, which may or may not hurt us, depending on which established party loses votes to the third party candidate. I don't know what the answer is, but I'm not 100% sure it's a third party candidate, unless that candidate is running against a pro-illegal Republican or Democrat.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Here in KY 3rd we've got a 3 party race. Anne Northup AKA votes with George Bush 99% of the time versus Dem Yarmuth who just rallied with Obama here. The opponent is Constitution Party Parker. You can see his stand in the Candidate Surveys. Analyze that one.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

INC Magazine took a good slap at your Oregon govenor in this month. I think we need to be shrewed. There are dems who want to make changes and will be needed after the election when they kick major Republican butt.

Here in Colorado, we have some good dems in the state legislature that are working for immigration reform. But, at the state level the republicans did nothing to oppose the collasal bust of a legislator Dianna Deggette. She is not only incompetent on immigration but the war, the budget, health care etc.

Republicans look at number and show little conviction. Make mine a third party

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

I am a registered Republican, but am not voting Republican because of that. I am voting Republican because here in my state the democrats are horrible. We don't have a choice. Kennedy, Patrick are obviously PRO illegal aliens. My state rep, Democrat, is pals with Chavez if that tells you anything. No choices here. If I lived somewhere else and there was a Democrat worthy of my vote, I would do it. Nothing to do with party as far as I am concerned.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12