Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Going to Mexico ? Heres the list of Recommended Vaccinations

The following vaccines may be recommended for your travel to Mexico and Central America. Discuss your travel plans and personal health with a health-care provider to determine which vaccines you will need.

Hepatitis A or immune globulin (IG). Transmission of hepatitis A virus can occur through direct person-to-person contact; through exposure to contaminated water, ice, or shellfish harvested in contaminated water; or from fruits, vegetables, or other foods that are eaten uncooked and that were contaminated during harvesting or subsequent handling.
    Hepatitis B, especially if you might be exposed to blood or body fluids (for example, health-care workers), have sexual contact with the local population, or be exposed through medical treatment. Hepatitis B vaccine is now recommended for all infants and for children ages 11–12 years who did not receive the series as infants.
    Rabies, if you might have extensive unprotected outdoor exposure in rural areas, such as might occur during camping, hiking, or bicycling, or engaging in certain occupational activities.
    Typhoid vaccine. Typhoid fever can be contracted through contaminated drinking water or food, or by eating food or drinking beverages that have been handled by a person who is infected. Large outbreaks are most often related to fecal contamination of water supplies or foods sold by street vendors
    Yellow fever, for travelers to endemic areas in Panama
    As needed, booster doses for tetanus-diphtheria and measles.

Of course there is also, Yellow Fever, Malaria, and Food and Waterborne Diseases in this region of the world.
    http://www.cdc.gov/travel/camerica.htm#diseases

Then there is kidnapping, murder etc.
    Have fun on your trip.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH don't forget to take a large sum of cash, just in case you do get sick and have to go to the Doctor or Hospital. Minimum of 5,000 dollars American Money.

50,000 dollars, if you want to be transfered back to the States. So you better get a very big brief case and it might not hurt to have a couple of guards with you too.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Don't forget to slip some extra cash under the insoles of your shoes. The Police regularly hijack tourists with phoney charges then offers to forget the incident for some money. It happened to me! I went on a one day curuise to Ensinada with some friends. We all agreed to meet a Papa's and Beer in an hour after docking. Before leaving the ship I changed into a dirty tee-shirt and tattered jeans and didn't shave that day (I had heard about the Police), my friends on the other hand dressed up nicely. When we got to Papas, they each had a story about a cop jacking them up for $50.00 each. I laughed at them, to bad someone was listening and undersood what was being said. I got nailed on the way back to the ship. Cop told me I would go to jail for vagrancy if I didn't give him $10.00. My clothes saved me $40. I can't see why anyone would want to go to Mexico, just come to Southern California and wait an hour, it will come to you!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

I'd like to know how many individuals come back with the hepatitis, rabies, yellow fever, and malaria is definitely not an issue in Mexico. Mexico is not some backwoods breeding ground for diseases. How many times have you been to Mexico? I've done missionay work in Mexico as a Baptist minister, and I've never contracted any of these diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend
    I'd like to know how many individuals come back with the hepatitis, rabies, yellow fever, and malaria is definitely not an issue in Mexico. Mexico is not some backwoods breeding ground for diseases. How many times have you been to Mexico? I've done missionay work in Mexico as a Baptist minister, and I've never contracted any of these diseases.
    Well, I know for a fact that my good friend, contracted hepatitis in Southern Mexico. But as for the numbers, you might check out the CDC. Or the medical Journals. Now there is somewhere on here an Article about the drug resistant TB that has crossed in our country, from Central America. It is from the Medical Journal. I will try to find it for you.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Reverend
    1st let me welcome you to ALIPAC.
    I would suggest you go back and reread the article. It says in the region.
    Having read all your posts this morning it is very apparent from you are an OBL. Thats ok stick around we will help you see the real light and get you on the right path.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello again, Reverend!! I welcomed you on my other reply , but let me do it again!! Welcome to ALIPAC, and thank you for joining us.

Now, on this one, I would have to respectfully disagree with you. We know for a fact that there are many diseases coming into to the United States, as we post.

Recently, Reverend, where I live, approximately 150 (maybe more) teachers and school children had to be tested for TB, as a full blown case of Tuberculosis was diagnosed in one of the students, who had recently entered the U.S. That is just one minute case, but situations such as this are happening all across the United States.

Today on the news, it was announced that a woman in Jacksonville, Florida has died from a flesh eating disease. That is just today.

I would venture to believe reports from the Center For Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), before I would put any stock into your opinion. I do say that with respect, Reverend, but seriously, I'm sure you cannot argue my reasoning for this.

Keep posting, Reverend, you are bringing out many important issues, and I'd like to thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend
    Reverend,

I've not been shot by an illegal alien gang member or run over by an illegal alien drunk driver yet (knock on wood) but should I notice when many more of my fellow countrymen and women are suffering that fate?

Of course. Monitoring disease trends and working as a nation to reduce and erradicate and defend against diseases is one of the things that America has led the world in.

Yes, we should all be concerned to see several vanquished diseases reemerge thanks to illegal immigration.

Common sense reverend. Common sense. Just because it has not happened to you yet is no defense.

W

AMEN