Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOOD NEWS--- But it's get busy time

CONTACTACT YOUR CONGRESSPERSONS THIS WEEK A WIN HERE COULD BE BIG!

House passed budget reconciliation bill without the 350,000 new annual green cards and 30,000 H-1B visas for foreign workers ... But we still have to win in the joint negotiating conference

The House passed the bill 217-215. The vote was close because of other issues. But we are grateful that the House Republican leaders ensured that there was no increase in immigration in this version.

Now the House version will go into a Conference Committee negotiation with the Senate version that included Sen. Specter's (R-PA) amazing increase of 350,000.

Sen. Specter's efforts to radically increase the importation of foreign workers has been followed daily in India where one poll shows more than 60 million workers and family are hoping to get a chance to move to the U.S. in the next few years

The current plan of the open-borders champions appears to be this:

(1) Let the House pass a moderately weak bill that deals only with enforcement against illegal immigration.

(2) The Senate passes something similar to the Specter draft.

(3) The joint Conference committee negotiates a compromise that includes some pretty strong enforcement against future illegal immigration. But it will also contain some kind of amnesty for most current illegal aliens. And it will have a massive guestworker program that will bring in probably 400,000 new foreign workers each year as "guests." And it will include some kind of increase in permanent green cards such as the 750,000 sought by McCain/Kennedy or the at least a million sought by Specter.

(4) This monstrosity of a bill passes both the House and Senate because there is so much pressure on Members of Congress to do something deisive about illegal immigration.

And thus the Senate will continue its role as being the Great Perversity Machine of American politics.

I say no way. Make the effort tell them strict enforcement is all you want to see.
    Johnny Rhino americancitizensparty@msn.com
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Hey JRino--great post! I'll call mine, but they are hopeless, DOLE AND BURR. Globalists all the way.

Hey, tell me, when did the American Citizens Party start? I mentioned that name on ALIPAC as a good name for a new party a couple of weeks ago. What is the party about?

JRino said US Senate is "Great Pervisty Party of Politics"!

GOOD ONE!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I need to check that one out. I believe the one I checked was the American CENTRIST Party. I will see what the CITIZEN'S party has to offer.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I don't find a party by that name. I remember you suggesting that as a name a couple of weeks ago, Judy. RHINO--WHERE is that???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

just a few crazy radicals from 1776

First, the above post is an extraction from another site that does not always liked to be named.

The American citizens party advocates 2 things.

1. Putting american workers (including professionals) first.
    2. Placing the economic control and benifit of the american economy in the hands of american citizens.

It is a grass roots organization springing from two or three organizations that worked in 2004 to end American worker replacement programs - to stop the flow of H1B workers into America. The immidate concern for most is illegal immigration. But, controling the visa process will force the immigration issue. And, vice versa

This is a grassroots advocate group at this point. We are at your service. How can we help you? There are not a lot of folks involved but we want to evolve slowly and carefuly outside the mainstream, because the mainstream of politics is not interested in the above goals. (after reading this forum you might say there are some here who agree.) American citizens assume they already have these benifits and they are taught that this is all there is. It is our first concern to talk to citizens and help them see there is more and they can have more.

This is still a country of great resource. ACP dosen't operate from a scarcity mentality. We just want to be sure that certain interests don't hoard, squander, or mismanage those resources; land, labor, and capital. We have chosen to start with labor.

There is a boat load of wisdom in this forum. Let's keep working hard.

I think we consider most of you in this forum members.

americancitizensparty@msn.com

jrhino - (facilitator)

email anytime (we'll put you on our mailing list like everybody else does )
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Thanks JRhino for the info about American Citizens Party!! I am so glad you all are there and putting LABOR, AMERICAN LABOR, first.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh my gosh. Thank God you're back.

Look out Jorge, here it comes ! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, we were getting worried about you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving out of town with the family!! Just got back in this evening.

"60 million workers in India" poised to come flooding into America at a moment's notice. Following the developments avidly in their daily papers. While Americans sleep at the wheel, totally oblivious. Avidly following the latest trivial sports score. Its unbelievable. What a post. I was grateful at first for some "good news." But then I read the part about that nut Spector. This guy should be run out of the country on a rail. He's a poison. The most vile traitor imaginable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast