Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've talk to somebody (she asked me not to tell her name or the sanator's name) but she told me they want to let it rest and then without we noticing they are going to bring it back in order to avoid publicity before it passes.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I've talk to somebody (she asked me not to tell her name or the sanator's name) but she told me they want to let it rest and then without we noticing they are going to bring it back in order to avoid publicity before it passes.
    I don't believe that would catch ALIPAC, Numbers USA and FAIR wth their pants down. If they pulled this type of crime...there would be hell to pay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brownback's staffer said they are having overwhelming calls against the DREAM Act. She doesn't think, at this time, that it will come to the floor for a vote before the Senate wraps up the DOD bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what FAIR warns about in their latest alert. We have to stay vigilant and not let up.

MW
    I hope our little spies from that site of Dream Act supporters is paying attention.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Zee...I was told just about the same thing earlier today...by two differnet staffers...one of them Grassleys...don't remember the other...I sure hope it is true...but the tone from some like Hutchinsons office is she doesn't want it attached to DOD bill...I said she better not want it at all...can she not hear America screaming ...NO!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I'm just posting what she told me and I don't want to lose somebody who can give us some inside information.
    From these....... what else can we expect ? it doesn't surprise me.
    We have to be vigilant and try to get some more "secrets" under the table .

This article says the DA amendment is expected to hit Senate floor in the next few days for a vote so we can't let our guard down or stop calling, faxing etc.:

http://www.irishabroad.com/news/irish-v ... 40907.aspx

Letting things rest for "too" long cools off the publics mind and when it comes back up it's not such a "hot issue". At least automatically anyway.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12