Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good News From My State Of NJ

The mayor of Morristown (a small city, but prominent in this State) has announced his police force will be entering the ICE Program so that they can identify and take action against illegal immigrants in their town. Of course the mayor is under fire, I'll be contacting his office to thank him. Will also be contacting the mayor of my town to urge him to follow the example of Morristown.

Like I've said in another post. Hopefully this will spread in New Jersey before I have to move to the South Pole. I've become a minority in my own state.

Now if congress will listen to the people.

Re: Good News From My State Of NJ

Quote Originally Posted by GUYMAN
    The mayor of Morristown (a small city, but prominent in this State) has announced his police force will be entering the ICE Program so that they can identify and take action against illegal immigrants in their town. Of course the mayor is under fire, I'll be contacting his office to thank him. Will also be contacting the mayor of my town to urge him to follow the example of Morristown.
    Thanks for bringing good news and lending your help to the effort. The Mayor is going to get flak from the advocates of anarchy and deserves your support. Getting proper training for police benefits all Americans preventing abuses of immigrants and lawfully present foreign nationals. The 287(g) program is an important part of heading off terrorists hiding among us.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    That is good news! Thanks, GUYMAN!

Sure is!
    Best kept little secret in NJ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good News Indeed!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee