Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good News, now is the right time to educate more Americans

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2007/ ... bling.html

McCain's Support is Crumbling
    The Boston Herald's Brett Arends got an advance look at a new American Research Group poll from New Hampshire that shows Sen. John McCain’s popularity among New Hampshire’s independent voters "has collapsed."

"For seven years, conventional wisdom has said that the state’s pivotal independent voters would line up behind maverick Sen. John McCain, as they did so famously in the 2000 GOP primary. But new polling data, to be released later this week, will suggest that might no longer be the case."

Said ARG's Dick Bennett: "John McCain is tanking. That’s the big thing [we’re finding]. In New Hampshire a year ago he got 49 percent among independent voters. That number’s way down, to 29 percent now.”

Even more worrying for the McCain campaign is that ARG "is finding a similar trend in other states polled, including early primary battlegrounds like Iowa and Nevada."

This is great news. Now is the time for us to contact John McCain and advise him why this is happening. Maybe, we can get this traitor to finally wake up!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

This is great news. Now is the time for us to contact John McCain and advise him why this is happening. Maybe, we can get this traitor to finally wake up!!
    With all the bricks, faxes, emails, calls, etc. to his office after sponsoring S. 2611, you think mccain would get it but he doesn't. Maybe he does and he just doesn't care. Who knows.
    What kills me is how he said he would debate Dan Stein's FAIR anytime and anyplace. Obviously it hasn't happened yet, but mr. magoo said this on June 20, 2005.
    I have a feeling mccain is going to embarrass himself horribly during the 08 campaigns.
    steinreport(.)com
    Last edited by working4change; 08-23-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

EMERGENCY EXIT

In my opinion any U.S. citizens who find themselves in the same room with Senator John McCain should run, not walk to the nearest exit.

This man, although I admit a war hero, is, underneath that soft spoken and calm manner, a person who is hungry for power and who will stop and nothing get it. He thinks that amnesty will give it to him. WRONG.

People have made reference to President Bush being like a dictator because of his strong will and apparent stubborness.....my observation is that if the American people really want to experience an iron fist then put John McCain in the White House.

If he could have I believe that he would have gotten President Bush to quiet us down a long time ago during this fight for what we believe in. I will at least give President Bush credit for never trying to silence us because we disagree with him.

EMERGENCY EXIT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2007/ ... bling.html

I saw this story, and I am one of those independents. Are you going to continue to support Amnesty for illegals even though it will cost you the White House? Imagine the support you could enjoy if you stop this madness and support citizens of THIS country and drop your support for amnesty. I would promptly stop telling everyone I can about you supporting the giveaway to illegals, and support you. Otherwise, good luck. Because your gonna need it.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

Ronster, I think that he despises us, for speaking out, for getting in the way of his "plan for power" and he blatantly ignores the will of the people.

He talks softly, he acts as though he's everybody's friend, he almost gave us John Kerry for President because he wouldn't solidly get behind President Bush, who most people supported in 2004, , because he wanted everyone to like him and to not say anything negative about him.

He wants to look like the "nice guy, the easy going guy", the understanding guy to everyone except us ....whew....no way for me. At least President Bush doesn't hide the fact that he wants to be the Decider.

It's those "nice guys" who you have to watch out for.. We basically knew that we were getting the Decider type with George Bush, and after 9/11 a lot of people wanted that personality type. The problem with President Bush came when he showed us that he wanted to do something disasterous (amnesty in disguise) and we so strongly disagreed with him.

That's when most people started bumping heads with him and began challenging his Decidership.

Senator is as far as we should take it with John McCain and Arizona should graciously and sincerely thank him for his service to our country during the Viet Nam War and then politely show him to the door.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Ronster, I think that he despises us, for speaking out, for getting in the way of his "plan for power" and he blatantly ignores the will of the people.

He talks softly, he acts as though he's everybody's friend, he almost gave us John Kerry for President because he wouldn't solidly get behind President Bush, who most people supported in 2004, , because he wanted everyone to like him and to not say anything negative about him.

He wants to look like the "nice guy, the easy going guy", the understanding guy to everyone except us ....whew....no way for me. At least President Bush doesn't hide the fact that he wants to be the Decider.

It's those "nice guys" who you have to watch out for.. We basically knew that we were getting the Decider type with George Bush, and after 9/11 a lot of people wanted that personality type. The problem with President Bush came when he showed us that he wanted to do something disasterous (amnesty in disguise) and we so strongly disagreed with him.

That's when most people started bumping heads with him and began challenging his Decidership.

Senator is as far as we should take it with John McCain and Arizona should graciously and sincerely thank him for his service to our country during the Viet Nam War and then politely show him to the door.
    No arguments here...

I was in NH this weekend for Tancredo's kickoff. McCain and Guiliani had events there too. But McCain didn't even bother to come himself. He had one of his stooges give the speech in his place. I don't think he realizes he is in trouble. He will NEVER be the nomination in my opinion.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

What is Guiliani's view on illegal immigration ?
    Anyone know this ??
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    What is Guiliani's view on illegal immigration ?
    Anyone know this ??
    I got this via email....
    Giuliani encourages illegal immigration:

"Some of the hardest-working and most productive people in this city are undocumented aliens," Mr. Giuliani said. "If you come here and you work hard and you happen to be in an undocumented status, you're one of the people who we want in this city. You're somebody that we want to protect, and we want you to get out from under what is often a life of being like a fugitive, which is really unfair."

Source: "New York Officials Welcome Immigrants, Legal or Illegal", Deborah Sontag, June 10, 1994, New York Times.

link: http://select.nytimes.com/search/restri ... 94DC494D81

Giuliani believes the federal government can't tackle illegal immigration:

"But in a country as large as ours, with our protection of individual liberty, and with a huge border that spans sea, deserts and mountains, and given the strong desire that people have to come to this country, the federal government may never be able to stop illegal immigration completely. At best, all we can expect is that the federal government will do a better job of patrolling our borders."

Giuliani address at Harvard University, October 10, 1996.
    link: http://www.ibisnetwork.com/giuliani/text/immkenn.html

Recent Giuliani statement on the House and Senate approaches to immigration:

"One extreme is what I would call the punitive approach, which is reflected in the House legislation that was passed, which is to make it a crime to be an illegal or undocumented immigrant; it is illegal now but it's not a crime and I believe, if I recall correctly, that it would make it a five-year felony and there are 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States. It would become a law that was honored in the breach and it could not possibly be enforced. ...I think that the compromise the Senate was looking at something along those lines makes sense. Give people a way to earn citizenship....."

Giuliani address at the Manhattan Institute, April 25, 2006

link: http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/ah_2006.htm

Giuliani places himself above the law:

"When Congress enacted immigration reform laws that forbade local governments from barring employees from cooperating with the INS, Mayor Rudy Giuliani filed suit against the feds in 1997. He was rebuffed by two lower courts, which ruled that the sanctuary order amounted to special treatment for illegal aliens and were nothing more than an unlawful effort to flaunt federal enforcement efforts against illegal aliens. In January 2000, the Supreme Court rejected his appeal, but Giuliani vowed to ignore the law."

Michelle Malkin, September 24, 2002.

link: http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1886
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

On Immigration Guiliani is a disaster. A lot of people think he is good on other things.......I think the American people need to take a long hard look at him. They said on the radio today that there are a lot of "unknowns" about him which are soon going to become "knowns" and might not work in his favor.

He has the positive 9/11 images and memories which the American people have going for him, but his weak and pandering stand on illegal immigration will most likely take a lot of mainstream Republicans as well as many Democrats out of his corner right off the bat. Then the other things which we don't know about yet could make it very hard for him.

It seems that everyday Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter's chances continue to improve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast