Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A good one from the Ohio DNC, Today

I gave the Ohio DNC a call, to ask what there stand was on Illegal Immigration. My answer, from them was right now. There concerned about the crime in Ohio and that the Republicans have stolen money. I answered back. Don't you think it is a crime that illegal aliens are stealing our money from our social services. There answer was we have to concentrate on the big issue. Again, I asked, is not rape of a 9 year old a few weeks ago, a very big issue. Is not our health care? Is the only issue of concern to you is what the governor is being investigated for?

Then she had the nerve to ask if i wanted to contribute to the DNC? LOL I had to say what i know to say. Are you on DRugs. THe whole time my wife was behind me laughing. I think i will call them again tomorrow and the next day and the next. But tomorrow i am going to ask them to donate to the Minute Men Project.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

that's so true. I've always said the only time they're interested in corruption is when it effects their party and their seat -- if you get screwed by the courts so be it -- "you can move"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"