Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    PineStrawGuys wrote:

There's over 20,000 people on ALIPACS e-mail list and a little over 5,000 votes in that poll.

You can claim 'foul' if you want to, but I don't see it.
    Supposedly anyone in the country could vote in the poll, not just ALIPAC members. Didn't someone say a link to the poll was found on some Ron Paul forums (or something like that)?
    Yes mw it was as you say, as far as the rest of the story goes it is in fact a inaccurate poll describing only alipac members views at the time in this primary election.
    .Which was the goal set out in the first place! I saved the original email.
    I also have the post that have been taken done when we exposed the poll for what it was.
    Now when you don’t have to be logged in and can still vote or if any one can vote and you can vote many many times over and over again, it’s not a concise and accurate depiction of ALIPAC views except maybe a few but we don’t need dishonesty in this battle. Wouldn’t you say?
    It is my understanding g that William has all the good intentions of fixing the problem and fixing the polling process but as of yet I don’t think he has gotten to it. If you think about it’s not of any importance as of today any way Tommy Thomson gone tancredo gone and good old hucklebones was exposed as a lire.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    If you like voting here's one. Figure this out.

Who Would The World Elect for
    the President of the United States?
    http://www.whowouldtheworldelect.com/
    LOL
    that’s a Good one.
    I almost didn’t believe my eyes till I figured out the rest of the world could be voting Or at least that poll makes you believe that way.

Banned
    MW I count over 5600
    If you taken to the average member log in any given day and the vote for that day it doesn’t add up
    But then again it means nothing in the current race.
    Really when you don’t know how many voters live logged in or not are registered voters it means even less Id say its an out of the park foul ball, if we were trying to be accurate
    but as a general rule some poster here along time ago said it best,
    internet polls are always rigged any way and should never be used as a accurate an honest account just an approximation

Banned
    From their blog...

As of today ron paul is clearly the winner here at the WhoWouldTheWorldElect.com poll with more than double the votes of even the second place winner (Barack Obama)

Some will of course ask if it’s faked… If I actually am part of the ron paul campaign, or even if the very resourceful ron paul’ers out there have figured out how to rig the system.

Well let me tell you. All people involved in this are pretty left wing and we have always voted democratic and would not have a chance to vote for ron paul (we can’t vote in the republican primary and voting for a republican over a democrat for presidency would make our left leaning parents pretty sad)

Also the designers of this site work for a couple of forbes 500 company out there so you can bet your dog fluffy that no one has been able to vote twice.

All data is true and provable (we are democrats here… We don’t want to win by ridging the votes)

We wanted the biggest example of people from all over the world, and we seemed to have found it.
    Our maketing campaign did center on the marketing means we knew about, which were North American weighted, but one of the people involved in this site actually is a marketing manager that is sent throughout the world by his company to work with different international customers and so makes sure to find out all the places throughout the world where people go to find new sites.

So to conclude, the fact that ron paul is coming in the top 5 surprised no one, but we’ve been VERY surprised that with the helps of all the great ron paul bloggers, and volunteers, that ron paul has completely won this vote.

This vote isn’t over and we’ll see if the other candidate’s campain wake up to this fancy new thing called the “internetsâ€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12