Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Goodbye Hershey's?????????

Got this email this afternoon, came here to see if anyone had reported it? Does anyone know if this is really true?

SAY GOODBYE HERSHEY

A sad story for those of us who remember growing up with Hershey bars, and just as sad for the generations of today. What will be outsourced next?
    Pennsylvania is a big state, but it amazes me in this day, how some news doesn't make it over the
    mountain to the front page of our papers or the top
    Of our news hours in Western Pennsylvania.

Milton Hershey, this year, will be joining H. J Heinz in rolling over in his grave. Hershey Chocolate is moving to MEXICO...whoopee! They're even closing down Hershey Canada. Don't buy any more Hershey Bars. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup s are my favorite and they are made by Hershey. But, I will not purchase Another one!

M.S. Hershey had a dream... I will buy my OWN Sugar, Milk, Cocoa beans, (all natural mind you!)
    and make candy...(no tariffs etc..) EVEN during the depression...HE and the Company made money...NOW some Corporate big wigs are ruining the name... AND the product M.S. created...
    Please pass it on...What a bunch of college educated "idiots".

Thank you M.S. Hershey for all the things I have and all you have done for me and my family..."I" do appreciate it... as for "Dick" Lenny and Company good luck you greedy, money loving BASTARDS ...you are ruining the name, the company, and MANY lives in central Pennsylvania....
    read on...Enough is Enough!

So Hershey executives are closing plants in the US ,laying off over a thousand people, and destroying Mr. Hershey's dream, all to cut labor, material costs and AVOID PAYING ANY US TAXES!
    The company will save about $170 million a year, all on the backs of the American people. The top
    executives will still make their mega bucks and the laid off workers will have to find other jobs, some probably at minimum wage due to their age. All this to take their jobs to India, China and Mexico, So
    WHAT part of the "GREAT" American Chocolate Bar is left?...NOTHING! These countries are no
    doubt laughing at the Americans, who they don't like anyway. How long are the American people
    going to sit around and let big corporations do this to us? We must all b and together and let our Politicians in Washington know we have had it with NAFTA, CAFTA and "SHAFTA" and we won't take it any longer!

Please, do not buy any Hershey product! If the company wants to take the work to these countries,
    then let those countries buy the product. We don't need it!

BOYCOTT HERSHEY!!

Please pass this to everyone on your email list so it gets all across the United States.

Already have
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Good reason to lose more weight. I try to buy nothing from Mexico or CHina. It is hard to find items made in the USA or Europe and I have had to change my diet but I am sticking to my oath to purchase
    USA first and Europe second.

I love Herseys chocolate...No way will I ever eat their candy again!

Is chocolate bars the next thing to be hit with e-coli?

I guess since Hershey doesn't want to exploit illegal Mexican workers up here (maybe due to the small chance they'll get caught), they'll just move south of the border where they can exploit them legally.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call their toll free number and let them know you aren't buying their product. 1-800-468-1724 9-4 EST. When I called and complained about various plant closings and of course the loss of American jobs. They said it is only 10% of their production. Told them I don't care if it was 1%, we don't need to lose American jobs just cause they want to make a product cheaper.

I went to Hersheys website

One of my eyes corneas got cut so I'm having a hard time reading. What are all of the products listed on this site. I want to print out a list so I won't accidentally buy one of their products while I'm shopping.

http://www.thehersheycompany.com/
    We the People. You the Invader

Re: I went to Hersheys website

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    One of my eyes corneas got cut so I'm having a hard time reading. What are all of the products listed on this site. I want to print out a list so I won't accidentally buy one of their products while I'm shopping.

http://www.thehersheycompany.com/
    HERSHEY PRODUCTS

REESE'S
    KIT KAT
    JOLLY RANCHER
    ICE BREAKERS
    ALMOND JOY (My Favorite)
    PAY DAY
    SNACK BARZ
    CARB ALTERNATIVES

I will NEVER buy another Hershey product.

JAK
    Stopped buying their product several months ago!!!

I won't by from the traitors either!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast