Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you all SO much for the well wishes. I'm optimistic about my new life in Wisconsin....will just have to adjust to the cold winters and to being away from my family.

San Diego is lost to the illegals, and I can only hope that the rest of the country won't suffer the same fate. I BELIEVE wholeheartedly in the fight against illegal immigration, and in organizations like ALIPAC. With more politicians like Tom Tancredo and Brian Bilbray....perhaps we'll step up this fight and win back our country!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Re: GOODBYE SAN DIEGO....I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I've been in San Diego, California all but the first 6 months of my life. And now, I'm leaving everything I know...a great job, my family, and the best weather in the U.S.

My husband and I finalized our divorce last fall, and on April 17th of this year, my boyfriend will fly out to San Diego and drive back to Wisconsin with me. I'll live in a sleepy quiet little city that still resembles the old U.S. Very few (if any) illegals have arrived there yet, and the illegal alien Hispanic culture is not part of life there.

I have watched my city deterioriate over the past 10 years to the point where I can't stand it anymore. I was at the mall just the other day, and it took over 30 minutes before I heard English spoken!! This entire city has been taken over by illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America, and they are not assimilating into the American culture.

I've already grieved for a city that has long been lost to me. Now all I have to do is leave. I know that, if something isn't done to stop them, Wisconsin will soon be overrun by illegals too, but I'm hoping we can win this battle before that happens.

Let's keep fighting....the illegals have NO RIGHT to drive U.S. citizens out of their cities and homes. When people like me flee....THEY WIN!! We have to stop them....HAVE TO!!!!!!!
    Get a backbone! You are leaving just because of the illegal aliens. I thought you were down for the cause, but you are quitting. Illegals may have no right to drive citizens out of their cities, but you just gave it to them.

Good luck with your move americangirl, change is good, and if you don't like it, you can always move back. Illegals are every place so you can put up a good fight no matter where you live. You have to do what is best for you...just don't forget your friends at ALIPAC. Have a safe trip.

I know what you mean about San Diego. It was my favorite place to vacation up until a few years ago. Last tiime I was there I went to a mall and I hardly heard English being spoken at all. It was overun with hispanics speaking exclusively in Spanish everywhere. There were mothers with 2 or 3 kids in tow and pushing a stroller with a bun in the oven to boot.

I grew up in the mid-west and English was spoken almost exclusively everywhere. There were no signs in Spanish either. I am glad to hear that there are still small towns there where it still resembles the U.S. rather than Mexico. I just couldn't live there anymore due to the cold winters, however.

What I see going on nowadays is not assimilation at all but colonization and a complete takeover of the southwest by sheer numbers of mostly Mexicans, many of whom are here illegally. It has to stop or we will lose this country.

I understand how you feel, AmericanGirl. It might take a little time to feel at home and adjust but you probably will. I hope you will be very happy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: GOODBYE SAN DIEGO....I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    my boyfriend will fly out to San Diego and drive back to Wisconsin with me. I'll live in a sleepy quiet little city that still resembles the old U.S. Very few (if any) illegals have arrived there yet, and the illegal alien Hispanic culture is not part of life there.

Let's keep fighting....the illegals have NO RIGHT to drive U.S. citizens out of their cities and homes. When people like me flee....THEY WIN!! We have to stop them....HAVE TO!!!!!!!
    Good luck with your move AG. It looks like you've found a little piece of paradise.
    But do keep fighting, because they are determined to move in, whether we like it or not, and will take over little by little until America is ruined. We HAVE GOT TO STOP THEM!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12