Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    The United Patriots of America are based out of New Jersey and are a good group from what I have read on their website. They have posted rules for this rally and insist that everyone adhere to them. You can read more about it on their website www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com
    I'm taking my flag and my camera with me this Sunday and I'll be damned if these illegal wackos will prevent me from protesting just as they have done! It's going to be a beautiful day for a protest!
    United Patriots is not even organizing any of these events. Those rules are from DA King of Dustin Inman Society. UPA is just broadcasting the info from other groups on this one.

Im not sure why the opposition has erroneously zeroed in on United Patriots.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Godspeed Americans and legal immirgrants. Lets roll!

Banned
    According to Sgt. Booker of the National Park Police, pepper spray is NOT illegal to carry in Lafayette Park.

Also, according to the Metropolitan Police Department, only RESIDENTS of DC are required to be registered to carry pepper spray. There are 5 types of spray that are legally allowed to be carried, the list is being faxed to me as we speak. I will post the list as soon as I have it.

I would suggest that everyone carry a canister or two for their own protection.

I've called EVERY law enforcement office with jurisdiction to make them aware of this threat, and they seem to be on top of things.

The DC police are pretty good guys from my experience.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Security preparations.

The main thing to remember is the mission.

No Goon or commie is going to stop us from going to DC and doing a damn fine job with what we set out to do while there. We will prevail no matter what happens.

Remember, the hotel and DC security people have their ducks in a row. You can count on them and take some simple precautions.

As Pine points out, you can have pepper spray (not mace) just remember not to try and take it through a security checkpoint. Do not forget you have it on you or they will take it away.

1. Always travel in groups if you can and have directions to where you are going.

2. Don't walk like a victim. Be confident in all you do while exercising caution.

3. Do not engage or antagonize counter protesters in any form or fashion. If you see someone on our side breaking this rule, ask them to stop.

4. Groups with materials to carry such as computers and flags should put those materials in the hands of those in the center of the group to conceal them and keep the hands free of those on the outside of the group. Ladies to the center, gents to the perimeter.

5. It is better to go over, under, and around a fence than through one. Avoid groups and individuals with the opposition.

6. If confronted, back away, remain calm, and keep any verbal responses to a non vulgar but firm instruction for the aggressors to keep their distance.

7. Contact the police or event organizers if you see any problems or suspicious activity. That is what they are there for. If you see anyone on our side, or pretending to be on our side engaging in any harmful fashion, report those people to event organizers immediately. We need self policing. This protects us from people on our side that may be reckless and this helps protect us from "False Flag" activities by the opposition.

8. Be polite and courteous to all police officers and event organizers. Be courteous to the opposition. We are the good guys here and everyone should represent us well at all times.

9. Exchange cell phone numbers with others so you can text or call them to warn them of existing Goon or security hazards and summon help or seek advice if need or call them if lost. Work as a team.

10. Carry camcorders, preferably 2 in your group ready for action. Cameras have protected many of our activists on many occasions from the sociopathic tendency for our opposition to lie to police. A camera is your best protection. Two cameras are better because this provides multiple opportunities to capture any problems for police. I cannot tell you how many times the Goons have lied to police to try and have our people arrested and for the video footage to have exonerated our people. Camcorders are an extra hassle at security checkpoints, but allowed through if they function but you must demonstrate that any electronics work.

11. You may physically engage the opposition if and only if you do so when flight is not an option to you or if someone in your party is being struck, held, or assaulted. If that happens, and we doubt it will. Your force should be limited and calculated to get yourself and others away and to safety as soon as possible. Someone pushing or shoving you does not give the green light for an extended brawl.

Everything you say and do will be heard and recorded by the opposition even when it appears you are in safe areas surrounded by those that share our cause.

You must be prepared to explain anything you say and do.

It is important to remember that anything you say or do can be taken out of context by the opposition and you may never get a chance to respond.

Remember how our soldiers must stand at attention as guards.

Exercise caution and perfect self control no matter what happens.

The other side is more likely to lose their cool because they are loosing this battle.

William Gheen
    President, ALIPAC

Podcasts?

I was just curious if thier were going to be any podcasts or CSPAN coverage of this event?
    Also, finding out the bad guys are going to be there, that is the only way the Main Stream Media will cover this event.
    And I'm betting they will not be covering OUR side.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you ALL...
    God Bless, God Speed...Remember The ALAMO, Remember GOLIAD!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

The other side is more likely to lose their cool because they are loosing this battle.
    Ain't it the truth!

All of you going to DC are going to kick some major butt! I can't wait to see the results and highlights.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

My family will be watching, listening, making phone calls and most of all praying for all of you heros that are going to DC!
    Be safe!
    Be Loud!
    Be Proud!

Come home safe with a major victory!!

not to be nitpicky but there's only one "O" in losing
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    not to be nitpicky but there's only one "O" in losing
    Kniggit, as my avatar would say, "In every race, there must be a loser..Loo s errr"
    But I like the O theory too!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast