Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are coming right out and calling it civil disobedience!!! That's a threat! More in-your-face actions. They are called 'immigrants' here but must be illegal immigrants. And if they are illegal they shouldn't even be here and therefore should be quiet. If they pull this off it will be big big national news because Century Blvd at rush hour closed would be huge. If they do this it will backfire just like the other marches and defeat their purpose. If you don't like it here go home and try to fix your own countries. We're trying to fix ours thank you!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    You said it! If you don't like it here, LEAVE!!

Even if you LIKE it here , LEAVE !
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Amen Grandmom 9. Too many Americans are really struggling and it's happening more and more. The situation for Americans seems to be rapidly deteriorating.

As far as civil disobedience. At this point I'd be hesitant. Which means scared to be honest.

How is it that these people are brave enough to do something like this and we are not ?

If they get what they want from this.....a lot of people are going to be angry including me.

I hate situations where the wrongdoer wins. The cheater gets paid more, makes an A on the test, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would be nice if some of the Save California people could show up and protest as near to the news cameras as possible. I think the protesters would lose it and attack them. The counter protesters would probably take a few lumps but it would be of tremendous value in showing America what we are up against. I'd go if I could, I'm well padded and another scrape or scar wouldn't detract that much. Dragons5 did it in Dallas but didn't get the media coverage, but there will be plenty of news cameras at this event.
    If anyone has their website I would like to suggest this.

I'm really thinking that these illegals and some legals that are trying to change our country and laws, are doing it because they see us as weak, they think we are so open to all societies and send foreign aid to everyone, that they think we owe them something, and they want it now!

IN other words, we are patsies!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I don't know how they can feel "exploited" when it's the same jobs many Americans depend on to survive as well. Low wages in certain areas have always been that way. It's not "targeting" them. I'm white and it wasn't that long ago I was cleaning motel rooms and got minimum wage....started at 6 am and had 12-16 rooms to do before 10am. Then you were sent home. The MOST I've gotten paid at any of these jobs was 7.25 an hour. No it's not enough to live on. For ANYBODY. It's barely enough for a highschool kid to pay for gas and have a date. That's why so many are working 2 to 3 jobs. It's not a Mexican or illegal immigrant issue, it's a living wage issue. In the past it was the job many women did as a part time deal to suppliment the husbands earnings but his used to be enough to cover the basics. It's not the case anymore.
    Health care that's affordable is an issue for everyone......not just immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The picture of the Mexican flag on top with the American Flag underneith and upside down is a signal.

Trouble

In the chicago area we LOVE our 'days without mexicans'. I hear other people say all the time that it is SO NICE to go to the stores and businesses and not see a single one. It's so peaceful that we wish it would happen 365 days a year.

This kind of action will only put a spotlight on the illegal businesses for future legal and legislative actions. I Love it !
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I think this will backfire on them just like everything else has.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Well I hope they riot, As long as no Americans are injured. The more of this trash comes out and them making demands is just icing on the cake.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast