Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: GOP donors reportedly working to draft Jeb Bush for 2016 presidential run

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Anyone else have this "gift"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The inevitable “draft Jeb” campaign shifts into high gear

POSTED AT 9:31 AM ON MARCH 30, 2014 BY JAZZ SHAW

The chore of determining who is the inevitable candidate for Republicans – at least in the minds of beltway insiders and the media – is clearly becoming more difficult. But the Washington Post takes a swing at the problem this weekend as they delve into the number of big donors who are now courting Jeb Bush to get off the bench and toss his hat in the ring.
    Many of the Republican Party’s most powerful insiders and financiers have begun a behind-the-scenes campaign to draft former Florida governor Jeb Bush into the 2016 presidential race, courting him and his intimates and starting talks on fundraising strategy.
    Concerned that the George Washington Bridge traffic scandal has damaged New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s political standing and alarmed by the steady rise of Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.), prominent donors, conservative leaders and longtime operatives say they consider Bush the GOP’s brightest hope to win back the White House…
    Many if not most of 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney’s major donors are reaching out to Bush and his confidants with phone calls, e-mails and invitations to meet, according to interviews with 30 senior Republicans. One bundler estimated that the “vast majority” of Romney’s top 100 donors would back Bush in a competitive nomination fight.
    One fly in the ointment is that Bush is still insisting that he won’t be making a decision until the end of this year, or possibly the beginning of next year. It’s not an unreasonable position, since people are still working hard on the upcoming mid-terms, but it looks as if it’s frustrating to some of the serious bundlers who want to get to work early. For his part, Bush is still telling reporters that his decision will hinge on whether or not he can “run joyfully” for the nomination, since Republicans will need a standard bearer who can lift their spirits and bring a positive message.
    That may not play well with the base these days, though. Bush isn’t just rusty from more than six years on the sidelines. He’s also racked up some serious hits among conservative voters for his positions on immigration and Common Core, among other things. Upon reading this piece, Dan Gainor of Media Research Center immediately took to Twitter with the following:

Dan Gainor @dangainor
    Follow

Post has big article about push to nominate Jeb Bush for GOP. I won't EVER vote for Jeb. If he gets nomination, mark me down as busy.

7:23 AM - 30 Mar 2014

I wouldn’t be too shocked to see more of that popping up. But in order for this next primary cycle to play out according to the preordained script, we have to have a big, conventional wisdom, establishment candidate to face down the grassroots upstarts, right? And if turns out that Christie is damaged goods and it’s not Bush, then who would it be?

Tags: 2016 election, conservatives, donors, Florida, Jeb Bush, Republicans, Sheldon Adelson

Related Posts:

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/3...nto-high-gear/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Bush vs. Clinton in 2016, Because America is a Land of Opportunity

Nick Gillespie|Mar. 31, 2014 8:15 am

Via Instapundit comes this link to Ron Radosh's column about the push to draft former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush for the the GOP presidential nomination in 2106:
    I have no objections to Jeb Bush running for president. He obviously has a wide appeal as a potential candidate. ... What I do object to is that Bush is already being heralded as the obvious candidate, the man to whom the big money must and will flow. As the Washington Post reports:
    "Many of the Republican Party’s most powerful insiders and financiers have begun a behind-the-scenes campaign to draft former Florida governor Jeb Bush into the 2016 presidential race, courting him and his intimates and starting talks on fundraising strategy."
    Radosh goes on to note
    As for the Democratic Party, its equivalents in the big-money community have anointed Hillary as their preferred candidate. Like Jeb Bush, she has not said she is going to run, but is already taking all the steps to have the money ready to flow and the organizations on the ground should she decide to take the step.
    Read the whole thing.
    I'm less certain that either of the anointed will ever officially run but I share Radosh's antipathy toward a possible showdown between any Bush and any Clinton again in my lifetime (and I hope to live another 50 years). Though I don't share his reasons for fearing the match-up:
    So we have the possibility of a Clinton nomination on the Democratic side and a Bush nomination on the Republican side, and the chance that in both parties, mavericks dissatisfied with that choice will favor an independent run of their own. For now, all bets are off, but a third-party run — either by a disenchanted Democrat or a conservative or libertarian Republican — always hurts the party they broke from and more likely ensures the political victory of a candidate they all disdain.
    To me, the idea of a wide-open race, with several candidates representing more points on the political spectrum isn't a bad thing at all. It's simply a sign that the current parties no longer represent coherent groupings of allies. That's especially true, I think, on the Republican side, where the ostensible party of small government is generally supportive of all sorts of super-invasive incursions on the right to be left alone. This includes opposition to gay marriage, drug legalization, and immigration reform that relies heavily on fortified borders and an employment-verification system that will punish all of us for deigning to work in the good ol' Land of Opportunity. And then there is the spending side of the equation: the last time the GOP ran the whole federal government, we saw an explosion of spending and regulatory zeal that should provide confidence to no friend of limited government. Does anyone seriously believe that, with the possible exception of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), any of the leading Republican prospects won't be all about expanding the surveillance state and the military-industrial complex upon taking power?
    The Dems of course, have their own problems. For all their interest in mandating this and that, they've failed to soothe their far-left wing and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is talking about a White House. On top of that, the economic policies of Barack Obama have been nothing short of a disaster and the only thing that's kept things from being even worse is that he managed to get a Republican House elected two years into his reign of error.

But I think Radosh has it wrong: That the two major parties can't control their voting blocs is simply a sign that they need to change their agendas if they want to command reliable numbers of votes.

Given the number of people who say they worry that the government has too much power, is doing too many things that should be left to individuals and businessness, support gay marriage and drug legalization, and more, there's a clear path to creating a new socially tolerant, fiscally responsible agenda for a party that wants to Win the Future rather than just having its own members shaking their heads and mumbling "WTF."

Nick Gillespie is the editor in chief of Reason.com and Reason TV and the co-author of The Declaration of Independents: How Libertarian Politics Can Fix What's Wrong With America, just out in paperback.
    Follow Nick Gillespie on Twitter

http://reason.com/blog/2014/03/31/bu...ecause-america

Banned
    GOP maps out its majority plan

by Alexander Bolton, The Hill | published on April 3, 2014

Senate Republicans already have their agenda set should they take the majority this fall.

Seven months before the election, the GOP senators in line to become committee chairmen know what they would do with their gavels.
    In interviews with The Hill, the senators promised to work closely with House Republicans to break the legislative gridlock that has defined Congress since 2011.

They are also vowing to step up oversight of the Obama administration dramatically and battle the president’s use of administrative power.

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) has vowed that if elected majority leader, he would give Republican committee chairmen more power to legislate.

Read the full article: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/2...-majority-plan

Read more at 1776 Coalition: http://www.1776coalition.com/rise-up-1/gop-maps-out-its-majority-plan#ixzz2xx65Fnhd

Senate GOP maps out its majority plan

By Alexander Bolton - 04/03/14 06:00 AM EDT

Senate Republicans already have their agenda set should they take the majority this fall.
    Seven months before the election, the GOP senators in line to become committee chairmen know what they would do with their gavels.

In interviews with The Hill, the senators promised to work closely with House Republicans to break the legislative gridlock that has defined Congress since 2011.They are also vowing to step up oversight of the Obama administration dramatically and battle the president’s use of administrative power.

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) has vowed that if elected majority leader, he would give Republican committee chairmen more power to legislate.

If Republicans capture the majority, the incoming chairmen must be elected by the Republican members of each committee and ratified by a vote of the Senate GOP conference. Senate Republicans have almost always followed seniority, however.
    These are the expected incoming chairmen in a GOP-controlled Senate and their priorities:

Sen. Orrin Hatch (Utah), Finance
    Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) is senior to Hatch and could serve two more years as chairman of the Finance Committee, but he said he’s inclined to let Hatch take the gavel. Grassley stressed he hasn’t made a final decision, however.
    Hatch, who is serving his last term, said tax reform and international trade would be two of his top priorities. But he claims he would not shy away from entitlement reform, including changes to Social Security.
    “The Social Security disability fund goes bankrupt in 2016. That has to be fixed. … It will take some intelligent approaches to do it. It will take some commitment to fiscal sanity to do it, but I think we can do it,” he said.
    Hatch warned that getting tax reform, international trade deals and entitlement reform would depend on President Obama showing leadership on those issues.
    He said he would run the committee in the same bipartisan fashion established by former Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.).

Sen. Chuck Grassley (Iowa), Judiciary

Right off the bat, Grassley wants to ratchet up the panel’s oversight of the Obama administration. He said Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) has done a good job of holding hearings, but he would like to see the committee members send more letters to the administration to dig up information.
    “I don’t think there’s been enough activity that way,” he said.
    Grassley’s investigative prowess helped uncover the Justice Department’s botched “Fast and Furious” gun-tracking operation, which was linked to the murder of a border patrol agent.

Sen. John 
McCain (Ariz.), Armed Services
    McCain said he would use his power to investigate the deadly 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya: “If I were chairman, I would certainly go through a review of the whole situation.”
    He would shift to a “policy-oriented” approach by getting more involved in authorizing legislation. McCain said a review of prisoners at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp is one possible area of review.
    Overall, McCain expressed respect for the way Chairman Carl Levin (D-Mich.) has run the committee and said he would try to build bipartisan consensus.
    “It’s probably the most bipartisan committee in the Senate,” he said.

Sen. Thad 
Cochran (Miss.), Appropriations
    Cochran is in line to retake the Appropriations gavel if he can survive a significant Tea Party-backed primary challenge. Cochran is not a fan of the existing ban on earmarks. On Wednesday, Cochran argued that senators never gave up their power to earmark funds.
    “An entire appropriations bill is an earmark. Every section is an earmark. So I would try to help construct provisions of the appropriations bills that are fair and serve the public interest,” he said. “Earmarks have never gone away.”
    Cochran said his priority would be to “fairly allocate the resources in the appropriations bill” and “be careful about how you use the taxpayer dollars to serve the public interest.”

Sen. Richard Shelby (Ala.), Banking
    One of Shelby’s highest priorities is to reform the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to make it more accountable to Congress.
    “What we ought to look at is the way the consumer agency under Dodd-Frank is funded. It’s funded through the Federal Reserve, not through the appropriations process. Huge, unaccountable agency,” he said.

Sen. Jeff 
Sessions (Ala.), Budget
    Sessions promises that he would pass a budget every year, unlike Senate Democrats, who have only passed two budget resolutions since Obama took office in January 2009.
    Sessions says he would like to move a blueprint that balances the federal budget over 10 years. He acknowledges that won’t be an easy task.
    “We’ll probably have to every single member of our conference support it, both our moderates and our conservatives.”
    Sessions said he’d work closely with his Republican counterpart in the House.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski 
(Alaska), Energy and Natural 
Resources
    Murkowski, who won her last race as a write-in candidate, laid out her policy agenda for the committee in “Energy 20/20,” a 121-page plan she introduced in February.
    It calls on the United States to achieve independence from OPEC oil imports by 2020 and increase domestic and natural gas exports while partnering with Canada and Mexico to increase oil imports from those countries.
    “I would have freshly baked cookies every single committee meeting to make sure people got there on time,” she quipped.

Sen. James Inhofe (Okla.), Environment and Public Works
    Inhofe has little doubt Republicans will be back in charge next year.
    He said his “No. 1” goal is to “end the war on fossil fuels.”
    “When Republicans are in the majority, not if,” Inhofe said, he will also “immediately attack the overregulation of the EPA.”
    The Oklahoma senator has charged that global warming is a conspiracy and a hoax.

Sen. Lamar 
Alexander (Tenn.), Health, Education Labor and Pensions
    Alexander would move to deregulate higher education. He said applying for federal student aid has become an unwieldy process.
    “I think we have covered up our colleges and universities and students with so many regulations that we’re wasting money that could be spent educating them,” he said.
    He said he would make bipartisanship a priority.

Sen. Bob Corker (Tenn.), Foreign Relations
    Corker has emerged as one of the most pragmatic dealmakers in the Senate GOP conference. He has emphasized the importance of Congress speaking with “one voice” in response to Russian aggression toward Ukraine. He has criticized the Obama administration for not providing more support for moderate members of the Syrian opposition.

Sen. Ron 
Johnson (Wis.), Homeland 
Security
    Johnson is poised to vault from the third-ranking Republican on the committee to the chairmanship if Republicans win the upper chamber.
    Johnson, who faces a reelection battle in 2016, has focused on reducing government spending since winning in 2010. He is expected to take up retiring Sen. Tom Coburn’s (R-Okla.) mission of eliminating wasteful and duplicative government programs.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/202525-senate-gop-maps-out-its-majority-plan

Senate Majority PAC launching ads in Colo.

Pass the mustard here come's the baloney!!! What part of RINO is not understood!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 04-04-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Banned
    More: White House George W. Bush Vladimir Putin George W. Bush Has New Paintings Of 24 World Leaders, Including This Haunting One Of Vladimir Putin

Brett LoGiurato

Apr. 4, 2014, 9:29 AM 26,876 36

• inShare14

Former President George W. Bush unveiled a round of paintings on Friday, in an interview with his daughter Jenna Bush Hager on the "Today" show.

Bush's paintings are part of an exhibit at the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum titled "The Art of Leadership: A President's Personal Diplomacy." The exhibit will feature portraits of 24 world leaders — all of whom Bush said have never seen their portraits.
    Bush took up painting as a hobby after leaving office.
    The new exhibit will feature Bush's painting of Russian President Vladimir Putin:
    NBC

Bush told an anecdote of when Putin "dissed" his Scottish terrier, Barney. During one trip to Russia, Putin showed Bush his dog, a massive hound. Bush said anyone who thinks "my dog is bigger than your dog" is an "interesting character," and he tried to reflect that in the painting.
    "Vladimir is a person who in many ways viewed America as an enemy. I tried, of course, to dispel him of that notion," Bush said.
    Here's former British Prime Minister Tony Blair:
    NBC

Bush said it conveys a strong and "passionate" person, as well as a "reliable friend."
    Here's Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf:

NBC

Hamid Karzai, president of Afghanistan:

NBC

And the Dalai Lama:

NBC

Bush said his favorite portrait was the one he painted of his father, President George H.W. Bush. "I painted a gentle soul," he said, adding that he teared up a bit while painting his father.

NBC

Former First Lady Barbara Bush, however, doesn't plan on being profiled by her son.
    "Absolutely not," she said when asked if she'd sit down for a portrait.
    Here's the clip, from NBC:
    Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/georg...#ixzz2xx9btk5v

What is old is new again and the spin begins!!!!!! Do you miss him yet???? Not Me!!!!!

Banned
    More: White House George W. Bush Vladimir Putin George W. Bush Has New Paintings Of 24 World Leaders, Including This Haunting One Of Vladimir Putin

Brett LoGiurato

Apr. 4, 2014, 9:29 AM

Former President George W. Bush unveiled a round of paintings on Friday, in an interview with his daughter Jenna Bush Hager on the "Today" show.

Bush's paintings are part of an exhibit at the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum titled "The Art of Leadership: A President's Personal Diplomacy." The exhibit will feature portraits of 24 world leaders — all of whom Bush said have never seen their portraits.
    Bush took up painting as a hobby after leaving office.
    The new exhibit will feature Bush's painting of Russian President Vladimir Putin:
    NBC

Bush told an anecdote of when Putin "dissed" his Scottish terrier, Barney. During one trip to Russia, Putin showed Bush his dog, a massive hound. Bush said anyone who thinks "my dog is bigger than your dog" is an "interesting character," and he tried to reflect that in the painting.
    "Vladimir is a person who in many ways viewed America as an enemy. I tried, of course, to dispel him of that notion," Bush said.
    Here's former British Prime Minister Tony Blair:
    NBC

Bush said it conveys a strong and "passionate" person, as well as a "reliable friend."
    Here's Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf:

NBC

Hamid Karzai, president of Afghanistan:

NBC

And the Dalai Lama:

NBC

Bush said his favorite portrait was the one he painted of his father, President George H.W. Bush. "I painted a gentle soul," he said, adding that he teared up a bit while painting his father.

NBC

Former First Lady Barbara Bush, however, doesn't plan on being profiled by her son.
    "Absolutely not," she said when asked if she'd sit down for a portrait.

video at link below
    Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/georg...#ixzz2xx9btk5v

What is old is new again and the spin begins!!!!!! Do you miss him yet???? Not Me!!!!!

Banned
    WND EXCLUSIVE

2 powerful forces join to take over GOP

Can Republican Party save itself from destruction?

Published: 18 hours ago

Richard Viguerie, often called the “founding father of conservatism” for his advances in direct-mail fundraising, is on a campaign to take back the Republican Party from the “big government” advocates.

In that pursuit, he has a new book, “Takeover: The 100-Year War for the Soul of the GOP and How Conservatives Can Finally Win It,” coming out in just days.
    Now he’s being joined in his effort by a force powerful enough to turn the tide in the 2010 elections and leave the U.S. House of Representatives in the hands of Republicans, including many that follow a conservative pathway.
    That would be the tea party, represented here by Tea Party Patriots President Jenny Beth Martin, who wrote the forward for Viguerie’s book.
    She explains that a “bitter political civil war” is happening now that ultimately will determine whether America remains a constitutional republic.
    “The modern version of this struggle is not between Democrats and Republicans, but within the Republican Party itself,” she writes. “It is a civil war between limited-government, constitutional conservatives and the progressive, establishment wing of the GOP.
    Sign up here to watch a livestream broadcast of Viguerie’s speech at the Heritage Foundation on April 11.
    “And make no mistake: the establishment wing of the Republican Party is progressive, and has been ever since conservatives stymied Teddy Roosevelt’s attempt to reclaim the Republican presidential nomination in 1912 and make progressivism the governing philosophy of the Republican Party.”
    She explains that Viguerie’s plan, outlined in “Takeover: The 100-Year War for the Soul of the GOP and How Conservatives Can Finally Win It,” is a “plan for constitutional conservatives to take over the GOP so that we may restore the liberty and opportunity that the Founders intended and protect that great document, the United States Constitution.”
    She continued, “The millions of Americans who are drawn to the tea party movement understand that progressives in both the Democratic and Republican Parties have usurped power and overrun the Constitution. The Obama administration is the most extreme example of progressive rule, but the road to where we are today was built with the willing participation of establishment Republicans.”
    The door for restoration already is closing, Martin warns.
    “Time is running out, and if we fail in this task, our children, grandchildren – our posterity — will never know the America for which millions have sacrificed their labor, capital, lives, and limbs. Unless the Republican Party fulfills its promise and becomes the constitutional alternative to the progressives, I fear the ‘American experiment’ is over,” she said.
    Viguerie, who will be addressing the Heritage Foundation on April 11 in a streaming event, reveals that national polls show that the American people self-identify as conservatives by a margin of 2 to 1 or more.
    But despite the many scandals surrounding the White House, the monumental failure of the Obamacare rollout and the lack of leadership from Congress, the Republican Party has failed to win key elections, critics say, because it has failed to deliver on its promise to roll back the tide of Big Government.
    In his book, Viguerie, who also is scheduled to appear April 9 with Lou Dobbs on the Fox Business Network, offers a blueprint for how liberty-loving, small-government conservatives can take back the Republican Party.
    “Every day you read another story about [how] a candidate for the tea party has embraced becoming the target of the entrenched Republican Party leadership and mindset, and I believe my book offers a practical outline for how principled conservatives can make the stand to finally win this fight,” Viguerie told WND.
    In “Takeover,” Viguerie – who in the 1960s and 1970s pioneered the use of direct mail as a means for conservatives to bypass the liberal media – dares to name names when discussing the big-government Republicans waging the war on the tea party movement and other advocates of limited government.
    An appendix to the book presents Viguerie’s view of those whose defeat or abandonment “would advance the cause of conservative governance.”

Viguerie writes that Karl Rove “has grown wealthy by promoting the idea that content-free campaigns, rather than conservative principles, are the path to victory for the Republican Party.”
    But should the GOP be following the path of someone who had a record of 22 losses and nine wins in 2012, he asks.
    Other members of the “entrenched” GOP leadership, Viguerie says, include Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, one-time vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan and a man, Viguerie writes, who “seems to relish in antagonizing conservatives,” Sen. John McCain.
    Writes Viguerie: “From criticizing conservative leaders to attacking the principles of millions of conservative voters … McCain readily trains his guns on his fellow Republicans while giving the Democrats a pass. McCain’s frequent sallies against his fellow Republicans earned him in January 2014 an unprecedented rebuke from the Arizona Republican State Committee for his ‘long and terrible’ record of voting with liberal Democrats.
    “Despite all this, he continues to be a favorite of the Republican establishment,” said Viguerie.

Hear it for yourself:

video at link below

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/major-new...BBgGlq2hE80.99

Banned
    Jeb Bush: Many illegal immigrants come out of an ‘act of love’
    By Ed O'Keefe

• April 6 at 2:44 pm

Former Florida governor Jeb Bush said Sunday that many who illegally come to the United States do so out of an "act of love" for their families and should be treated differently than people who illegally cross U.S. borders or overstay visas.
    Jeb Bush is a potential 2016 presidential candidate. (Wilfredo Lee/ AP)

The comments came during an event marking the 25th anniversary of the presidency of George H. W. Bush at the library and museum that bears the name of the Bush patriarch. The event was closed to reporters, but moderated by Fox News anchor Shannone Bream and portions of the event were later broadcast on the Fox News Channel.
    Asked about immigration, Bush started by saying that a bipartisan bill passed by the Senate last year made "a good effort" at proposing ways to ensure that people overstaying visas leave the country.
    "A great country ought to know where those folks are and politely ask them to leave," he said, adding later that properly targeting people who overstay visas "would restore people's confidence" in the nation's immigration system.
    "There are means by which we can control our border better than we have. And there should be penalties for breaking the law," he added. "But the way I look at this -- and I'm going to say this, and it'll be on tape and so be it. The way I look at this is someone who comes to our country because they couldn’t come legally, they come to our country because their families -- the dad who loved their children -- was worried that their children didn’t have food on the table. And they wanted to make sure their family was intact, and they crossed the border because they had no other means to work to be able to provide for their family. Yes, they broke the law, but it’s not a felony. It’s an act of love. It’s an act of commitment to your family. I honestly think that that is a different kind of crime that there should be a price paid, but it shouldn’t rile people up that people are actually coming to this country to provide for their families."
    The comments clearly set Bush apart from other Republicans, especially some considering runs for president in 2016. Even Bush seemed to acknowledge that his position could cause him political trouble as he mulls whether to run for president.
    In 2012, Texas Gov. Rick Perry drew criticism for defending a law allowing illegal immigrants in Texas to pay in-state tuition by suggesting that people opposed to the measure were insensitive.

“If you say that we should not educate children who have come into our state for no other reason than they have been brought there by no fault of their own, I don’t think you have a heart,” Perry said during a GOP debate in Florida.
    The comments were later panned by Perry's Republican opponents.
    At the same event Sunday, Bush said he would make a decision by the end of this year about whether to run for president in 2016.

Ed O'Keefe covers Congress and politics for the Washington Post. He previously covered the 2008 and 2012 campaigns and reported on federal agencies and federal employees as author of The Federal Eye blog. Follow Ed on Twitter.

Also on Post Politics

Jeb Bush to make decision on 2016 by the end of this year

Jeb Bush: Many illegal immigrants come out of an ‘act of love’

1336 Comments
    Discussion Policy

You must be signed in to comment. Sign In or Register

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...n-act-of-love/

This idiot and his act of love....more like the act of love for the Bush's bottom line, with these people it is always about money!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 04-07-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Banned

Miss him yet??? NOT!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12