Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

airdale wrote,
    Your state must stand up and pass laws like SB 1070.
    Get on the local enforcement momentum, very powerful!
    Agreed airdale. Very smart direction to go. The federal government cannot force upon the states immigration policy. They are responsible for rules surrounding citizenship, but cannot force immigrants of any status on the states.

Wake up America.

Republican politicians are traitors! For over 30 yrs. now I have scratch my arse wondering what the heck was going on concerning immigration policy. Now I know, it is nothing short of masters pulling strings on the duopoly puppets!

Let your state officials know that you are watching. Let them know you vote and network. Let them hear your voice.

Ping-pong!

Banned
    Probably best imo in next 2 years to play along while keeping a private eye on the politicians. Sure, support a dream act type program as long as what we want far as security and cutting welfare programs to illegals come into play. Give us that and we'll be happy to talk about a dream act.

Then roll around to 2012 elections and play the normal "oops changed our minds" as the American people don't want it.

Sad but looks like if we want some sort of positive changes against illegal immigration may gotta play along for now. I personally don't trust the Reps in office any more then the Dems especially the career politicians. They all flip flop on us given a politically motivated reason and they know we'll just come right back after the other side screws up again. I just don't want to see nothing changes before 2012 and then a rep and dem candidate run who both support some sort of dream act which is how its sort of starting to look. I hope otherwise though.

Syanis wrote,
    may gotta play along for now.
    That is all in your mind. Keep telling that to yourself and I believe you will be right.

What is wrong with just insisting they enforce all our laws!!!! We don't kneed any other bill laws ruling nadaa nothing...do they job they were elected to do would be a good start...

The politicians know what our laws are they also take the Oath of Office to protect and serve...but they ALL seem to forget about the Constitution when it's convenient.

Kathyet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123