Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: GOP Is Meeting Today To Push New Immigration Surrender Bill!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

GOP Is Meeting Today To Push New Immigration Surrender Bill!

Last week, Paul Ryan accidentally stumbled onto a good idea. He scheduled a vote on the Left's bill to abolish the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency.
    What was remarkable was that the very Democrats who authored and co-sponsored the Abolish ICE bill all of a sudden declared that they would not vote for it. They were terrified of actually having to vote for the radical legislation they created. Paul Ryan had won. He was going to get all of the radical leftists to vote against their own proposal.Then, out of nowhere, Ryan cancelled the vote. He needs Democrats to get his latest amnesty bill through and the last thing he wants to do is turn them off.We had a chance for a major victory and Paul Ryan gave it away to keep his amnesty dreams alive. It's shameful.Today, the entire GOP caucus is meeting behind closed doors to figure out a path forward on immigration. Ryan and McConnell already have a bill they want to push and it would make Barack Obama's catch and release program at the border permanent.They must be stopped!

Don't let them make Obama's border policy permanent! Please tell Congress right now that they must kill the Ryan-McConnell catch-and-release bill or else be removed from office!

Trump's policy has been the right one. If illegal aliens cross the border into the United States, they should be treated like criminals, not heroes. As such, the Trump administration has imposed a policy of "zero tolerance." If someone illegally crosses the border, they are arrested and detained until they can be deported. When Trump first came into office, illegal border crossings plummeted. Over time, however, illegals and human traffickers discovered the loophole: If they show up to the border with a child in tow, they would be released with a court date instead of imprisoned.When illegals started exploiting that loophole, Trump decided to close it. His administration declared that having a child would no longer be a get-out-of-jail-free card. Adults were separated from children, which makes total sense. Considering how many of the illegal aliens in jail are there for crimes like child sex trafficking, it makes no sense to put children in those adult jails.Well, liberal activist judges disagreed. Multiple federal judges issued nationwide injunctions to prohibit Trump from separating any more illegal alien families. They ordered the President to start reuniting illegal alien families, even in instances where the adults weren't even the child's biological parent...But now, we just got an even more radical ruling. District Judge Dana Sabraw just ruled that the Trump administration cannot deport these reunited illegal alien families. This is complete amnesty. What this judge just told the entire world is that if you can show up at the southern border with a child in tow, not only will you be released into American society, but you will be safe from deportation too.Believe it or not, Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell want to go one step further. They want to take this Judge's asinine ruling and cement it into US law.

Don't let this happen! Please tell Congress right now that they must kill the Ryan-McConnell catch-and-release bill or else be removed from office!

Ryan had a chance to put Democrats on the spot. They would either vote for their radical Abolish ICE bill or show the world that they never actually meant it.But the GOP leadership would rather let them off the hook to preserve a "compromise" on immigration.This radical bill would truly create open borders. It would ensure that every single illegal alien who shows up to the border with a child would be automatically released. In just the past couple weeks, the Trump administration has caught dozens of hardened criminals trying to cross the border with abducted children. Those who aren't caught by Border Patrol end up leaving the children alone in the desert to die. Just last week, Border Patrol rescued a 3-year-old who was left to die in the Rio Grande River by smugglers.If this Ryan-McConnell open border amnesty bill passes, not only will it lead to a surge in illegal immigration, but it will also lead to more cases like this where children are abducted, used to cross the border, and then left to die. This is quite simply bad policy.The Republicans are meeting today for their weekly caucus meeting. This bill is on the agenda. They only need 25 Republicans to sign onto it before they can pass it with the Democrats.We can't ignore this any longer. It is time to fight back now before it's too late!

Sincerely,Joe Otto
    Conservative Daily

This was in an email sent to me today. Did not provide link because it included a solicitation for donations.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please do some research on

Sincerely,Joe Otto
    Conservative Daily

and let me know what you find. I found no evidence Joe Otto exists and other ALIPAC supporters have receieved emails from this source with information that would demand our attention, but several times the claims made by this source had no validity at all.

If I had to guess, this is one of those smoke and mirror fundraising operations.

Sure would like to know who is behind

"Joe Otto
    Conservative Daily"

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post

Sincerely,Joe Otto
    Conservative Daily

and let me know what you find. I found no evidence Joe Otto exists and other ALIPAC supporters have receieved emails from this source with information that would demand our attention, but several times the claims made by this source had no validity at all.

If I had to guess, this is one of those smoke and mirror fundraising operations.

"Joe Otto
    Conservative Daily"

Found this......

INCIDENT: I Am A Threat

By
    Toria -

May 8, 20124

Share on Facebook
    Tweet on Twitter

This is not an isolated case. Life as we have known it will cease to exist unless we all pour our efforts into this next election. Those who are “not interested” in politics will wish to God they had put efforts into this. The truly evil ones are less than 10% and follow satan. Those who have an entitlement mindset are about 35% (but they are also devoid of passion and essentially lazy). Our country was founded by 20% of the colony population. Which percentage will you be?
    My personal experience with U.S. Border Patrol.

By Joe Otto

I am a threat. This is not about any loss of freedom you are about to experience but is about the lack of freedoms you currently have. The following account just happened to me, personally, as I recently crossed the border from Canada to the US. Many of you do not know me, but I am one of the founders of Conservative Daily. As a founder, I set out to create an environment where we could fight for freedom, fight for better moral and ethical direction, but even more importantly fight to hold those in positions of trust and power accountable. Every day, we research, draft and develop new ways to fight against the bureaucratic nightmare that we face as a nation, and to reveal the shame many that we call leaders have brought to our great nation.
    I went to Canada to attend the Malibu Young Life Camp, a camp that is the definition of God’s paradise. The camp sits on the Princess Louisa Inlet, and has some 5500 visiting campers a year. It is a Christian camp that seeks to give teenagers a week of fun, faith, and fellowship. A week, that as I discovered, brings people back some fifty years later. We were there to help get the camp back in order for the forthcoming summer season, which as it turns out, led me to 6 days of very hard labor laying about 30 tons of slate for a pathway to one of the newly donated buildings. I would complain, but the truth is, no matter how sore my knees are (or the rest of my body for that matter), the friendship and fellowship we experienced this week made it all worth it.
    We headed back to the US through the CBP (Customs and Border Patrol) station at Aldergrove. I was traveling with my in-laws, as this was my first time at Malibu “volunteering”. Now, I am a regular traveler with a passport that reads of trips to Africa and the Middle East. I have worked on several projects in pretty controversial areas, and with sometimes very controversial people. I do so, to seek understanding, and to seek peace. My motivations are never about money and do not put me in any situations where I could or would compromise the US or our standings on foreign policy or domestic policy regardless of how right or wrong I may see the current direction.
    A couple of years back, I made it onto a list. I have no idea how I made it to that list, or what prompted their adding me to the list, but nonetheless, I get “special” treatment, every time I re-enter the US. The agents are always courteous and respectful, and they are always just as stunned as to why I would make it on anyone’s list. Normally, I answer their questions and after about an hour, I am free to go.
    This time, though… this time it was very different. This time, they searched the car we were riding in three times. They interrogated me four times. They took my wallet, and made copies (in plain sight) of every credit card in my wallet. They took my computer, and made copies of the contents of my entire hard drive, including intimate letters between me and my wife, emails, pictures, and other writings and documents. They went through my cell phone, and disappeared into a “lab” in the back after asking me if it was password protected. They gawked over the three of us (my in-laws as well) as they all poured into the “lab”. Several of them pointed at us over and over again as other agents (12 or so in total) came in to watch as they interrogate their suspect.
    Suspect of what? Maybe they discovered that I in fact did some charitable work in Malibu. Or maybe they discovered that every year, my wife and I donate a wedding on the 4th of July to an active military couple as a symbol of our gratitude toward all the men and women who serve our great country. Maybe they discovered that I am a father of two honor students, or that I am the volunteer (unpaid) Executive Director for a Non-Profit that the IRS has taken two years to neither approve or deny. Maybe they discovered that I am a founder of Conservative Daily, and that I stand for our rights under the Constitution. Maybe they do not like the many times I spoke (albeit respectfully and honorably) about the loss of those rights and the lack of accountability of the “middle management” of our government. Not just our federal government but our state and local municipalities as well. Maybe someone on the other end of the state department has deemed me a threat, because I stand for you, as you stand for your neighbor. Maybe they just figured out that Americans are waking up from a deep slumber of complacency and inaction.
    Any way you interpret what they did to me, they personally violated my rights as an American, and they did so with reckless impunity. As I watched my mother in law become increasingly concerned as they searched the car a second time, and then a third. They watched as they took me into a room and after three hours attempted to sneak my computer bag back into the car. My computer does track transfer or copying of files, and they could have been smart enough to realize that most people want to know when people are looking at their private information.
    Over the years, I viewed the questions and answers that I have endured when re-entering the US as a minor inconvenience. I had not been concerned and I certainly have not let them control my emotions. I have learned to carefully space my final flight home in the US long enough to accommodate this inconvenience. They were not going to get me angry or upset, for a certainly have nothing to hide.
    Now, I see it quite differently. I see what they did as an escalation of things to come. A new barometer of what they see as acceptable. Violating our Constitutional rights is the new norm. The law states that you have no recourse, as they can decide whether you have a right to sue. Then when you do sue, you have to prove damages. After wading through the legal implications and bills associated with holding them accountable, the reality is you may not be able to sustain the fatigue of the fight. Neither can most of us afford it.
    This brings up a whole new dynamic concerning your rights as an American. You have freedoms, until someone violates those freedoms, and then you are supposed to have options. What options do you really have? They will issue a memo denying wrongdoing, and you will cry foul. They will call you a delusional person with a victim complex, and you will fight, until you realize that fighting alone… is lonely. It is tiring, and it is depressing. Then they will say that when you were 21 you got arrested in a bar for fighting, or you got three speeding tickets, so obviously you’re a demon, who is trying to act innocent. Then they will say, you have been divorced, so you have to be bad. Or that you once went fishing without a license so we know what type of guy you are… Then the white noise of what really happened will be overshadowed by warts you really do not have, and what will be left, is you, holding the bag, wondering if the fight was ever worth it. By the way, I was not arrested for fighting in a bar or fishing without a license, although the other two things are accurate.
    This is a story, I wish everyone would read. This is not a story of the IRS forcing me to close my business because of ridicule and persecution, but that could happen now. This is not a case of Obamacare destroying my ability to make a living, but this does happen. This is not even a case of injustice because I was beaten by authority. This is a case of social injustice, an invasion of privacy and a theft of information. This is the essence of our loss of freedoms as Americans.
    When does it stop? And where does the rabbit trail lead? The definition of what happened to me, just yesterday is what each of you should be afraid of. I am not going to ask you to fax congress, or write a letter on my behalf. I am sharing this with all of you. 1.6 million people across the US who get our message so that you can understand the big problems are daunting but the ones you do not see, those are the ones that you should be afraid of, because those are the ones that take your freedoms long before big new laws have a chance to.
    In the next two months we will be launching a campaign across the US with coalitions and partnerships with organizations that stand for those freedoms. We are going to ask people to stand at intersections, at grocery stores, and in public places telling about stories that have little meaning individually but collectively paint a picture of our country that we all need to see. Obama is a bad president, but our government is so big, and out of control, that if we do not stop it, and replenish and replace our leaders, we will face a certain future that is devastating and tragic.
    So stand with me, forward this to friends, and join me as we stand, together.
    – Joe Otto
    http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/...i-am-a-threat/

Last edited by stoptheinvaders; 07-17-2018 at 02:10 PM.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Conservative Daily Post's file | PolitiFact

www.politifact.com/personalities/conservative-daily-post/
    The Conservative Daily Post is a website based in Las Vegas whose goal is to "do our part to destroy the 'politically correct' behavior that has inhibited true ...

All statements involving Conservative Daily Post | PolitiFact
    www.politifact.com/personalities/conservative-daily-post/statements/?list=speaker
    Conservative Daily Post · "FBI confirms evidence of huge underground Clinton sex network." — PolitiFact National on Friday, November 4th, 2016. Page 1 of 1.

Conservative Daily Post - Media Bias/Fact Check
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/conservative-daily-post/
    Conservative Daily Post - Right Bias - Fake News QUESTIONABLE SOURCE. A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt ...

Last edited by JohnDoe2; 07-17-2018 at 02:09 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Conservative Daily Post | Media Matters for America
    https://www.mediamatters.org/shows-and-publications/conservative-daily-post
    Dec 19, 2017 - The Conservative Daily Post and Before It's News, both of which are known to be fake-news purveyors, wrote up the Bloomberg article on their ...
    NO AMNESTY

Sincerely,Joe Otto
    Conservative Daily

"Joe Otto
    Conservative Daily"

Conservative Daily Post's file

Organization from Nevada

The Conservative Daily Post is a website based in Las Vegas whose goal is to "do our part to destroy the 'politically correct' behavior that has inhibited true liberty and democracy in America for so long."

Conservative Daily Post's website
    Our Conservative Daily Post feeds

Recent statements made by Conservative Daily Post

No threat declaration

CONSERVATIVE DAILY POST
    "Trump declares globalist Soros as ‘national security threat’ using Obama’s 2014 executive order."
    — PunditFact on Monday, February 19th, 2018

Ridiculous without evidence

CONSERVATIVE DAILY POST
    "FBI confirms evidence of huge underground Clinton sex network."
    — PolitiFact National on Friday, November 4th, 2016

NO AMNESTY

Sincerely,Joe Otto
    Conservative Daily

"Joe Otto
    Conservative Daily"

He sure is doing a good job of hiding. All I see is that his company is Polizoo, LLC, and the only mention I can find of a company with that name is in Colorado. The address is Sagebrush Dr, 80138, which is a single family dwelling that was sold on 6/11/2018 for almost a million dollars. The agent for Polizoo is Pathways Business Solutions, Llc, which appears to be in Michigan and has something to do with point of sale stuff. Who knows?!

I get his emails too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Conservative Daily

CONTACT US

NO AMNESTY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast