Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP Tough on Immigration

The Republican class set to sweep into the House after Tuesday’s midterm elections could include several freshmen who have some real world experience cracking down on illegal immigration.

Candidates like Lou Barletta, mayor of Hazleton, Pa., promise to pressure Republicans already in Congress to make sure immigration doesn’t get lost among all the talk about creating jobs and otherwise bolstering the nation’s still sagging economy.
    Continue Reading

Listen to this article. Powered by Odiogo.com Listen
    Latest on POLITICO

POLITICO 44

Barletta, who’s trying to unseat veteran Democratic Rep. Paul Kanjorski, got national attention with a 2006 ordinance that would revoke the licenses of businesses that employ illegal immigrants and fine landlords for renting to illegal immigrants. It was struck down in a federal court in September, though, and hasn’t been enforced.

“We can convince others, if we’re going to deal with the deficit and the budget, you can’t exclude the illegal immigration problem out of that equation because it has a direct effect on the budget,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mr Lou Barletta .
    stand by his word he did very well for Hazleton PA I wrote be for about him my friend Live IN Hazleton PA . & all the other State should do what he doing . Gov jan Brewer doing as well
    Good Luck to you MR Barletta . & Gov Jan Brewer I know SOME ONE care about USA
    Thank you ALIPAC for the news
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Candidates like Lou Barletta, mayor of Hazleton, Pa., promise to pressure Republicans already in Congress to make sure immigration doesn’t get lost
    There are already State Senators pushing for a crackdown on illegals in Pa. and if Republicans gain control it will get passed I feel.

Good LUCK TO ALL THE PATRIOTS TODAY
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

What we need is a Congress with the will to force the maverick government agencies to enforce the law. JMO

VOTE !!!

If you don't like the way things have been or the direction they are going only you can change them.

I feel that there is going to be a lot of fraud and a lot of people trying to vote that do not have the "right" to vote in this country. We need every legal citizen voter to turn out to cancel those votes that are cast illegally.

The lawsuits and investigations will probably start next week but that will be after the fact. Al Franken's seat was contested and many of the votes were found to have been cast people that were not legally entitled to vote, but he is still sitting in the Senate and he is voting on bills and agendas that the majority of the country opposes.

Once they are in, it is impossible to get them out even if they didn't really "win". It takes too long, after the fact, to prove that an election was lost through fraud and the person that benefits is already seated and affecting our lives.

Today is V-Day, GO VOTE!!

They ask for donations at this site, but video is clever.

NO MORE AL FRANKENS
    Leftist lawyers, labor unions, and liberal shadow organizations were ready in 2008 - and they're ready again this year. Facts:

In 2008, Norm Coleman was ahead on Election Night by over 700 votes.
    Soon, additional ballots were discovered, over 300 of which should have been disqualified as they appear to be have been cast by convicted felons.

Yet, Franken was declared the winner by 225 votes out of nearly 2.5 million cast.

Now...Reports are emerging in Las Vegas that Republican voters are finding electronic ballots defaulting to Harry Reid.

And...Governments in New York and Illinois failed to mail absentee ballots to U.S. service members on time, potentially disenfranchising those who wear the uniform.

We need to stand together in 2010, to ensure that there will be No More Frankens.
    http://www.nomorefrankens.com/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn