Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

I too have emailed my thoughts and said it is VERY important to use E-Verify as the means to get more Americans working and also stimulating our OWN economy (not Mexico's or anothers).

Hope to heavens he listens.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Thanks AE. Good points.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DONE!!

Dear Rep. Cantor,
    If you are going to spend taxpayer money to create jobs the first order of business is to make sure those jobs go to American citizens by extending e-verify to all employee's, in a time of great economic stress on Americans our Representatives should not even consider CIR, or Guest workers. It is time "We the people" get represented, especially after 2 amnesties and 22 years of no law enforcement.

I think we the people spoke loud and clear in 2006 not once but twice. just because the Presidential campaigns refused to talk about illegal immigration doesn't mean it is not top priority for 70 to 80% of Americans according to the last Rasmussen poll.

Republicans should look to bringing back the 35 million voters who did not go to the polls and vote after giving us no other choice than the liberal McCain who is nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing (my friend), and the Latino vote pales in comparison to the Republican base who believes in the rule of law.

No amnesty, path to legalization or citizenship, we are tired of the cost of illegal aliens being shoved down our throat.

I am for creating jobs by improving our infrastructure as long as it is not the Planned NAFTA super highway, we are already having a problem with people who don't read or speak English driving 6000 LB weapons on our highways, they are bringing in illegal aliens and drugs. Has a terrorist brought in a dirty bomb yet? We really would not know since we only inspect less than 5% of the traffic and goods coming in to the states.

I think what all Americans want is for our Representatives to put Americans first, up hold your oath of office by protecting us, our families, communities and our borders. Protect our jobs from illegal aliens and foreign workers whom now come in under the guise of 23 different visa programs.

I Know people are worried about the debt our government has gotten us into ( as am I) but for once show Americans we come first and foremost and they won't mind the cost half as much.
    I do hope the Republican party comes back to the people so we can come back to the Republican party in 2010.

Create Jobs for "American citizens" Key words.

Thank you Representative Cantor for supporting Americans, you have a grade B with numbersUSA not too bad but still room for improvement. Please all we ask is America and Americans come first! "We the people" deserve Representation.

Best Regards and again Thank you,
    XXXXXXXX
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Forwarded to all in my e-mail list also!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Sosad; you hit the points well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Populist, I hope everyone does this, now is the time to get your 2 cents in, don't pass it up, I don't write all the well, but I can get my point across and so can you!

When I first came to alipac I was afraid to make a phone call or write and send an e-mail or FAX...not anymore, alipac has made me bold, brave and given me confidence, Just write it in your word or in your e-mail so it will check your spelling and copy, paste and send, nothing to it.

You also don't have to be as winded as I am you can make it short and sweet.

These are the opportunities we had better not pass up if we intend to win, we have to heard loud, clear and often.

Great letter, SOSAD. Geesh, I don't think I can top that. But I'll give it a try.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Great letter, SOSAD. Geesh, I don't think I can top that. But I'll give it a try.
    You go girl, you can out write me any day...and your good at editing also, I am not

Okay, done.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Thanks Tinybob.

You know, Obama has said he wants to create 4.1 million jobs with this taxpayer-funded stimulus plan. What really concerns me is who is going to be getting these construction-type jobs?? What protections, if any, will be implemeted to ensure that they go to Americans who have been paying taxes throughout their lives??

In the recent issue of Barrons, a columnist remarked that it will be the illegals who will be pouring the concrete.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast