Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Please take a moment to take action if you have not already patriots, thank you for your dedication!

Sleazy tactics!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Sleazy tactics!!!
    Very, but it appears there is nothing that will not be stooped to in order to walk on American citizens and give rewards to criminal illegals!

giving the children of undocumented immigrants the ability to attend college would not have increased the burden on Colorado's higher education system. The bill would have in fact qualified Colorado for additional funding once the federal DREAM Act is passed
    No, it will increase the burden on working people here legally and their families.
    Where do these people think the money for "additional funding" comes from?

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    giving the children of undocumented immigrants the ability to attend college would not have increased the burden on Colorado's higher education system. The bill would have in fact qualified Colorado for additional funding once the federal DREAM Act is passed
    No, it will increase the burden on working people here legally and their families.
    Where do these people think the money for "additional funding" comes from?

The taxpayer suckers. This is why rich people go into politics. They can force working people to pay the bills so that the rich can keep more of their own money and transfer more of their gains into tax free overseas bank accounts.

I sincerely, sincerely hope that Obama wakes up and realizes that the "Change" poor working class people really need right now is the freedom from being exploited by the rich, but I don't really see him moving on this.

April
    I sincerely, sincerely hope that Obama wakes up and realizes that the "Change" poor working class people really need right now is the freedom from being exploited by the rich, but I don't really see him moving on this.
    He is a puppet to the banking and globalist elites, he could care less about working class Americans other than to tax them into poverty.

GWB was the worst puppet of elites and foreign (especially Saudi) powers. I think Obama can and will surprise us. His statement to pull troops out of Iraq in 16 months was made before he was privvy to the actual situation on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan. He may have stuck a finger into the wind about amnesty, but I need to hear a speech before I can judge his bent. It may just be that, golly gee, I am a bit busy with the economy, a couple wars, healthcare, countries that are ready to eliminate us and I may have to push it off for a little while, (like 2042).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Obama is a puppet of the trilateral commission and mainly Zbigniew Brzezinski, who was advisor to Jimmy Carter. Brzezinsk advised Obama all through his campaign as well. Keep in mind Obama bowed very deeply to a Saudi King. A puppet is a puppet and they are all dangerous because of what lurks in the shadows behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Obama is a puppet of the trilateral commission and mainly Zbigniew Brzezinski, who was advisor to Jimmy Carter. Brzezinsk advised Obama all through his campaign as well. Keep in mind Obama bowed very deeply to a Saudi King. A puppet is a puppet and they are all dangerous because of what lurks in the shadows behind them.
    Yeah I think that all the presidents of my lifetime were, and are puppets. That's why we haven't seen the "change" Obama promised. For all of you older generations on Alipac, who was the last REAL president we had? And I mean one that was not controlled by other people.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

jshhmr wrote:
    For all of you older generations on Alipac, who was the last REAL president we had? And I mean one that was not controlled by other people.
    I was going to mention George Washington, but there is a chance even he was influenced by other rich plantation owners. Ya got me!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12