Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOT THIS FROM DUNCAN HUNTERS CAMPAIGN

Dear Phyllis,

Thank you for your inquiry and nice words about Congressman Hunter. Congressman Hunter is not running for another term in his Congressional district, however, his very qualified son Duncan D. Hunter is. Duncan D. is a man who joined the Marines the day after 9/11 and is on the same side as his Father on all the issues. To learn more about him, please visit his website at Hunterforcongress.com.

We would appreciate any support you would be kind enough to share with Duncan D. Hunter on his campaign as it is going to be a tough race considering there are some self funded millionaires who are vying for the seat.

Anything from financial support to simply spreading the word about his message would be greatly appreciated. If you live in the district and would like to volunteer some time from walking precincts, to hosting a coffee, would also be very helpful.

Thanks,

Matt Schumsky

Commentary by Capt. Duncan Hunter

Commentary by Capt. Duncan D. Hunter
    Border Counties Suffer While The Federal Government Fails To Do Its Job

March 14, 2008
    By: Duncan Hunter

A recent report that the cost of apprehending, arresting and convicting illegal immigrants is “cripplingâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is clear the federal government has not lived up to its responsibility and that its immigration and enforcement strategy is not working. We cannot wait one day longer to enforce the law and protect the border.
    He sounds good to me, just like his father. Exactly what we need in Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    It is clear the federal government has not lived up to its responsibility and that its immigration and enforcement strategy is not working. We cannot wait one day longer to enforce the law and protect the border.
    He sounds good to me, just like his father. Exactly what we need in Congress.
    Yes what is scary is the millionaires wanting that position. We grassroots people need to support him.

MW
    There is absolutely no doubt that he would get my vote if I lived in his district! Like father, like son.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You lucky guy. I'll trade you for Mike Thompson.

Duncan Hunter's son is the ONLY one QUALIFIED to FOLLOW him into the US Congress!

AE

This is exciting to see him enter where his father is leaving off. I think it is great.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Duncan Hunter is a great American. I have only admiration and respect for him. It's sad that he is not running for re-election but Great the his son is taking on where he left off.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

This is GREAT NEWS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast