Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yup! and add to that list all the Criminals that he sent to grace our shores!!

2nd, You're right. I've posted before re the criminal element that came in during the Mariel Boatlift. Enough!

Quote:
    "That's another good reason mass migration is not a good idea," Bush said. "It's hurricane season."

It's like we're not supposed to "worry" about the impact mass migration from Cuba would have on our country........just worry that they don't get hurt trying to get here in the high seas.
    Legal, I'm so glad you get the priorties of the bush bunch...yep, forget about our country!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

"That's another good reason mass migration is not a good idea," Bush said. "It's hurricane season."

And here I thought the only way we could have border security was with comprehensive immigration reform. Hurricane. Who'd have thought?

My question to all is: Why wouldn't there be racism, bigotry and discriminations between Latinos? The "Latino Community" is composed of people from DIFFERENT nationalities, races, religions and cultures, who all have their own histories, clashes and so forth.

If you want a clue as to why Cubans in the United States aren't fond of Mexicans, well just remember all the pictures we saw on this site during the "immigrant" protests where Che Guevara posters and t-shirts were front and center. Just last week hundreds of Mexicans marched through the streets of Mexico in celebration of Castro and Guevara.

Having said that, I totally agree a mass migration from Cuba has to be stopped at all costs. I was raised by Cubans who repeatedly told me that they paid back every penny given to them when they first got here, because it was meant to help them get on their feet, not to be a handout; by Cubans who KISSED the land of the free when they got off the plane, and by Cubans who have never gone back. The people who come nowadays know the ins and outs of every single government handout they can get their claws on and are back on the island as soon as possible. Our politicians better have the intestinal fortitude to stand by what they are saying.

Welcome, squishy,

Having said that, I totally agree a mass migration from Cuba has to be stopped at all costs. I was raised by Cubans who repeatedly told me that they paid back every penny given to them when they first got here, because it was meant to help them get on their feet, not to be a handout; by Cubans who KISSED the land of the free when they got off the plane, and by Cubans who have never gone back. The people who come nowadays know the ins and outs of every single government handout they can get their claws on and are back on the island as soon as possible. Our politicians better have the intestinal fortitude to stand by what they are saying.
    2 of my best friends came from Cuba as children at ~8 yrs. old. They are proud American citizens the legal way. Their parents applied for exit visas and endured everything that means in Castro's Cuba. I respect their entire families so much.

They say exactly what you say above. I posted about this same subject in my story.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-25749-.html page 2

Again, welcome.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Welcome squishy.

It's nice to hear from someone who has a sense of integrity and responsibility. We welcome you to our forum.

Please check out all the resources that are available: AAP, etc. There's tons of great stuff here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I guess we all want Fidel gone, but his brother is just as bad. Doesn't he have a son too. If I remember, it's the military underling, which will take power that we need to worry about because they say he's off his rocker and more radical than Fidel. Changing leadership may make matters worse.

Dixie
    It's basically a military junta, consisting of Raul, Ricardo Alarcon-the president of the absurd, puppet National Assembly-the minister of education, and several other would-be caudillos.

Once that hirsute, noxious boil is lanced-presuming that he isn't already worm food-they'll arrange some sort of SLORC-like collective dictatorship.

My personal opinion is that Castroism won't outlive "El Hefe."
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12