Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OFFS!!!!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

This is happening because most of America is still sleeping. They will wake up when its too late.

If shamesty goes thru next week, what will they do to ensure NO MORE come into this country?--nothing, they will drag their feet to let more in and in 5 years, we'll be lucky to have border security, just like since '86.

Our brother Republicans who were suppose to reject anything in the way of amnesty are caving in to the idiots in the other party. The whole Republican party needs to stand up against Reid, Graham and the rest of the cockroaches who feed the bottom feeding corporates of this country.

This country is running out of time for the ones that really care about it. All you OBLers..I hope you endure great pain from the chickens carrying the bird flu disease that they plan to import from China.. and who knows what from Mexico. May you not prosper due to illegals taking your livlihood and your future. You WILL suffer them! Make no mistake, you fools.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the event that we lose and our country is invaded, with California fully seceded into Aztlan, I hope that the brokers who helped pass such an amnesty meet...

[edit]

You guys get the picture.

They are traitors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    E-mails are out! I hope everyone is going to the CBS site and entering comments.
    I just posted my comment over there. On the positive side, they had actually disabled the comment section for a while. Too many replies all at once? We can but hope.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Banned
    I'm posting there also.

It seems to take a few minutes for the posts to go up.

Hello all, my first post so please bear with me!

I am so mad I can't even scream!!!! I have been calling, faxing, writing, calling into radio shows and it all seems to fall on deaf ears!
    Folks, we are not being listened to! It is a dog and pony show and amnesty is probalby going to be awarded.
    Our whole system of government has been bought and paid for by the lobbyist who are now running our country! God forbid, but I think the only way to get these useless, gutless politicians to see the light is going to be mass protests just like the ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    Unfortunalely we as Americans just don't want to seem to get off of our ARSES and start holding mass protests, I'm not talking a few hundrend, but hundreds of thousands just like our enemies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    Hello all, my first post so please bear with me!

I am so mad I can't even scream!!!! I have been calling, faxing, writing, calling into radio shows and it all seems to fall on deaf ears!
    The scary thing is that there seems to be some sort of provision for "border enforcement" which we all know is a lie. All the politicians have to do is claim that they will spend the money and then slow down the process so that it is business as usual. The illegals will get amnesty and we won't get enforcement because they know that they can break every promise they make and there is nothing we can do about it...

Quote from CBS:

"CBS News has been told the plan that could be announced next week attempts to please hardliners by spending billions to secure the border first. But all 12 million-plus illegal immigrants could stay. They'd have to register and pay fines for having entered illegally.

To become citizens, they'd go to the end of the line behind those who've already applied.

Under a new merit plan, points would be given for work skills and language: The more points, the faster they can become citizens.

And everyone — even U.S. citizens — would have to prove who they are when applying for a job.

The bottom line: An illegal immigrant here today could remain in the U.S., but would have to wait at least 13 years to become a citizen.

Negotiators agree some critics who call for mass jailings or deportations of illegals will call this compromise amnesty and oppose it, but with the House indicating it will follow the Senate's lead, it's still the last best hope for immigration reform any time soon.

"If we fail, if we cannot get this bill done, then this is it for years to come," Graham said.

That's because once this window of opportunity closes, all sides have said it'll be too close to presidential elections to tackle a subject that's such a lightning rod. "

Open borders and amnesty supporters in Congress seem to be in a frenzy to pass something,anything that includes "a pathway to citizenship" (amnesty),this year.Senators Kennedy and Graham have tunnel vision for amnesty,no matter how much it hurts the American citizens of this country.What on earth can they be thinking?

I hate to say it, but if the petition on Numbersusa is any indication it's a safe bet you won't be seeing any protest marches over the issue. That's why the traitors are moving so quickly on the bill. They don't want to allow time for enough angry people to get their act together! They measured the pace of activist growth and decided the time was right to sell us out. Besides, what better way to generate more voter apathy than to convince everyone the situation is becoming hopeless. Look around you ladies and gentlemen! Nothing but bleating sheep for miles and miles with but a few lonely guard dogs to protect them! The sickening part is that the wolves will eat dog when they run out of sheep....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast