Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome blkkat99!

The fight for this country isn't over yet. It is most certainly not clear whether an amnesty will make it out of the House (if indeed we lose the battle in the Senate). Like many others I was hoping (beyond what is reasonable probably) that dissension in the Senate would serve as a useful excuse for abandoning Immigration Reform [sic] in this Congress.

Insofar as America is concerned, enough of us have woken up in order to send a loud and clear message to our ruling elites but not enough have woken up yet for us to take to the streets like the illegals do.

Unfortunately, many patriots in the non-Southwestern flyover country are taking a long time to wake up to the sad possibility that we might be losing our nation and culture since the invasion isn't obvious to us yet. And given the state of our national media I don't how I would have woken up without the internet.

It's hard to know the truth about California when all many people see is "The O.C."

We have alot to be proud of as a nation, we have remained with one government for over 200 years. We are the longest standing republic in history. Even longer then any one of the Roman republics. But all republics die,,,in so we appear to be doing so in front of our eye's at this moment. The reason these traitors are doing this is because they know for a fact that we won't do anything. There is a reason why they would never ever do this before about 30-50 years ago. I think its seriously getting close to the time to listen to what our founding fathers said about government; yes the pc will say that it should not come to that, but it appears to be moving closer. Once Amnesty is passed with 20-30 million ililgals becoming legal,,,they will vote. This is how the one world order people plan to push there north American union through. They will make sure that we don't have the overall votes to control our own government. In they have worked for the last 50 years to make sure we won't do what our founding fathers would of. In that is what they have done, they are half way right. Why because half this country would not defend this nation and a quarter thinks its the worst thing that has ever been on this planet.

They are very wrong,,,They are brain washed, in live in there own world. What these globalest don't think about is that only 10-20 percent of the overall people of the 13 "states" under the king fought in beated the most powerful nation on earth. Now things have changed big time since those days. Also the government we have is a lot more powerful armies then the king had to.

We can keep on fighting this in hopes of stoping the amnesty, if the amnesty gets through. We can also pray to god to help us stop this. I don't mean to sound so down on this or like we have losted,,,but this is serious enough. In fact I would be a lier if I did not bring up history to light the way in finding a way to win this.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

The politicians are blind about the fact that they are importing people with no respect for the law whatsoever! They start breaking laws the moment they step over the border and they have 'no' problem breaking any other law, rule or manner that gets in their way.
    A piece of paper waiving their past crimes will not magically turn them into law abiding citizens.
    The weak argument that 'Oonce they are legal they will pay taxes.' is beyond foolish. They won't pay enough to begin to pay for the services that use. Do you truely think that a low skilled immigrant will ever begin to pay enough in taxes to even pay for the state mandated tuition for his children?!! (that is at last count about 9000$ per year per student and immigrants have more than their share of children.)
    Importing low skilled workers with little respect for education or the rule of law are the poorest investment in this countries future we could ever make.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Sen. Lindsey Graham (RINO-SC)

I called Sen. Graham's office a week ago about the amnesty bill in the Senate. As a South Carolina resident, I told the staffer about quitting my job in one town the day before and transferring to another with no significant Hispanic neighborhood, after I heard a small caliber gunshot in Little Mexico while working the previous Saturday. This meant a 43% cut in take-home pay, but I can't risk life and limb for money, especially when I have no insurance.

Then I told the staffer...
    about not being able to get information systems analyst work, because the H1-B visas-holders and the Indians and Pakistanis on the internet took the work from under us...
    about having to close my computer sales and service business, because the Chinese have lowballed that business until they took it over...
    about not being able to work in the local factories, because one at a time, they are moving to Matamoros or offshoring to China...
    about not being able to get "service sector" work, because the illegal aliens take that at sub-standard wages or even below minimum wage...
    about taking a dangerous job at night delivering pizza into the 'hood, because that's a job that illegal aliens won't do...
    about how my master's degree and 20 years of info systems experience will be worth $4135 in takehome pay in 2007... if my car keeps running.

Then I told the staffer that the local hospital has experienced an over 1000% increase in Hispanic babies during the past six years, even though the U.S. has officially experienced a 19% increase in legal Hispanic immigrants during the same six years.

1000% increase in babies - 19% increase in legal Hispanic immigrants = 981% increase in illegal aliens

This is going to bankrupt my local hospital.

I told Sen. Graham's staffer that illegal aliens make up 32% of the federal and state prison population, according to statistics Bill O'Reilly quoted. My South Carolina town was recently required to build a new county jail, at considerable expense.

Every day of the first week of October, 2006, the local newspaper had a different murder on the front page. Every name was Hispanic. If there has indeed been a 981% increase in illegal aliens locally, I expect most of those murders were committed by illegal aliens.

I told the staffer that a drunk Hispanic driver ran a stop sign in my town at 55 mph and killed a teacher's aide. Another drunk Hispanic driver went the wrong way down the exit ramp of I-95. He hit a car at an approach velocity of 140 mph, killing the occupants of the car. I know personally a young illegal alien from Mexico who borrowed a car, ran a stop sign, went to jail, and the car was impounded. He had neither a driver's license, nor insurance, nor driver's training, nor any experience driving a car. I'm not sure he understood what "STOP" means in English.

After relating all of the above, I implored Sen. Lindsey Graham's staffer, "Please save us from destruction by this flood of tens of millions of illegal aliens. The 1986 amnesty only encouraged more illegal aliens to come. Any new legislation that declares them legal makes us even worse off."

The staffer said, "Thank you for calling Sen. Graham's office," and hung up. But her tone of voice spoke volumes. It was so full of disdain, as if to say, "Why did you make me listen to all your endless tale of woe?"
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

JAK
    unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG roll me over I am sooooo done.

What the hell is happening here

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Do you know what I like about politicians?....NOTHING!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123