Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    Probably the same one as the Vietnamese .
    They were able to buy business and I always wonder how the Mexicans were able to have business also..I would love to but my parents were born here so i was born here and I was young and stupid and ended up with bad credit at a young age. I didn't just come over from another country at as an adult with a nice clean record.I had to earn that darn bad credit...
    But I remember when the Vietnamese came over and took over garden grove ca they had business and food-stamps housing nice cars and the people of orange county was a little pissed off.In fact that Little Saigon sign they put up on the garden grove freeway kept coming down..It would go up then someone would take it down but they won..It seems we don't live the American dream because we were born here that's our curse its their blessing.
    I was living right up the road in Anaheim , I saw it happen

Overnight Garden Grove became a 3rd world country
    Oh then you would remember the little saigon sign and correct me if I'm wrong .When they got the businesse's they had it in their language only big signs all up and down garden grove blvd but somebody complained that it should also be English so they had to put it in English also and if i remember right they did but some put it in so little words you couldn't read it....Correct me if I'm wrong....Remember we renamed the streets like gooks of hazard...and its getting nippy in here when we were in stores..I look back and think Man I would much rather have to do that all over again then deal with these illegals..It's not the same there anymore I still go back and visit family and friends..Great memories of growing up in ca.

Banned
    Its the same thing that happened in East Las Vegas

15 years ago it was a middle class community

Now its a reeking garbage dump
    All the storefronts are spanish , people living 5 families in a house , junkyards in every front yard , 6 carwashes on every corner and dozens of tamale shopping cart vendors

We use to have ball playing fields here at Freedom park , they tore them out and put in a soccer stadium (doesn't matter , there is so much crime and drug deals that no decent person goes there anymore) , Band disappeared from the local schools except thanks to harry reid , he got them 25 grand to study mariachi music.

East Vegas no longer even has a name brand supermarket , its all hispanic markets

I'm not kidding

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Ratbstard,

This same government gave away all manner of goods to the immigrants from this, but neglected the soldiers who fought valiantly over there,

I just wish that the government would be as gratefult to the military people who served over there, as much as they showed their gratefulness to the citizens over there who helped them.
    AE my deepest sympathies to you and your husband. I totally agree that our govt. doesn't do enough for our vets. I also believe that allowing those who aided our troops to "come to America" should have been reward enough. The extra's they have received is an insult. An insult that I hope is not repeated when we allow Iraqis and Afghans to come here when we leave there.

I'm of the opinion our govt. reps feel that Americans of 2nd or 3rd generation on are trapped and have nowhere to go so they need not entice us with the same amount of goodies they so easily give to IAs and those allied to us in war.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ratbstard, I think this is so, but, the real results have been to alienate millions of American citizens, who now are working with groups like ours, Tea Party and others to get the elite lifetime politicians out of office.

I used to work for The Salvation Army ARC in Portland, and was the intake secretary. I talked to numerous men who were dealing with alcohol and drug problems, tired, hurt and alone, you'd think they would have nothing good to say about this nation, but they knew the truth, the government who got us into that mess over there is the one they blame for abandoning them, they loved their country, and even under the influence of substances I would hear this. Some said if they were called to defend this nation and it's people, they'd do it all over again, but not just for a war abroad, only one that had come to our shores.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know what you mean AmericanElizabeth and it truly is pathetic that our vets are so ignored by their own government after all of their sacrifices for their country. I see homeless vets all over El Paso, most of them drug addicts and or alcoholics.
    It is totally unbelievable that not only our vets but our kids, and our senior citizens are suffering and our government prefers to instead, take care of, financially support and placate citizens from other countries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12