Illegal Immigration is just one of the Vehicles OUR "2 Steps Forward, 1 Step Back" Corp. UN Government is using to turn the Land Mass into the Agenda 21 Map, WHICH INCLUDES YOUR TOWN.

Agenda 21 Map
http://theunsolicitedopinion.com/maps/

Just to add to YOUR COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1.We know that Geo Engineering/Weather Modification is at least part of the CAUSE of the Drought in California. There IS Technology that CAN MAKE IT RAIN.
2.We know that the American Birth rate is down to 1.3 and THEY are projecting a Mass Increase in Population in California over the next 20 years. Mathematically impossible without ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
3.California is #1 IN GROWING FOOD in the US, SO THIS IS AND WILL EFFECT YOU."Those who control Food, Control Life"$
4.Crops need WATER TO GROW
5. THEY have stated "We have a 10 year Water Supply"
6. Agenda 21 and "Cloward and Piven Strategy"(LOOK IT UP) ARE AT PLAY.
7.California has been the TRIAL GROUNDS for Progressive Policy Implementation in the US for the last 15-20 years.
8. Recap - THEY cause the Drought, to profit from a Scarce Resource, while placing Laws(Backed by Guns) to make it legal for them to force people off their land, while giving welfare and VOTES to Illegal Aliens to ensure their Power in the Future, while making their opposition(WE THE PEOPLE) POORER by TAXES, COSTS, LOSS OF LAND, AND "VOTE INFLATION"(Votes devalued by Illegal's Votes)

ALL OF THAT MUST BE JUST A WEIRD COINCIDENCE.

Put this in whatever forum you want and go back to talking about what these Politicians are saying, BECAUSE IT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT "Hey LOOK AT ME! I can copy and paste things that sound great, but are really lies, from Politicians who have been lying to me for the last 50 YEARS. I sure am smart". You know who you are.