Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Government sits idly by watching the destruction of the U S

How can we justify the contradictions that exist in the international arena -- which are being constantly debated, especially in our government.
    While the lives, reputations and possessions of people in the United States are being destroyed, our leaders pander to Mexico and other countries invading our country with illegal immigration.
    Hundreds of billions of dollars are being spent, and tens of thousands of young men and women – as occupation troops – are being put in harms way, taken away from family and love ones, to support the rights of people in other countries.
    Our government has a duty to protect the lives, property and good standing of American citizens.
    Our government employs extensive security, protection and intelligence systems – and even hunts opponents of other countries abroad.
    Our government has a duty to provide security and peace of mind for American citizens, but for some reason it is more important to provide these measures to people of other countries.
    Our government intends to establish peace, security and prosperity for the people of Iraq, yet it is enabling illegal immigrants to take that peace, security and prosperity from it’s own citizens.
    By doing this they are on the side of the people who are our occupiers and oppressors.
    Is it the job of our administration to promote illegal behavior, disrespect for our dignity, intimidation, and insecurity brought by illegal aliens, while disregarding it’s own people? Our government is not being true to their oath of office, to serve the people of the United States, which is the main task and tradition set out by our Constitution.
    How much longer will this administration expect Americans to tolerate this situation? Where will this trend lead the United States to? How long must the people of the United States pay for the incorrect decisions of some rulers? How much longer will the element of insecurity the government is causing in our country go on? How much longer will the men and woman serving around the world have to stand by and watch their own country be torn apart?
    If billions of dollars spent on security, military campaigns and troop movement were instead spent on protecting our people from the invasion of illegal immigrants we would not be having the problems this administration has caused. Combating illegal immigration and the deportation of these people before seeking to take care of the world should be first and foremost in the minds of our government leaders. Not only would this cure the problem at home but would also decrease the ever increasing global hatred of the American governments.
    Today there are hundreds of millions Americans that are being affected by the proposed immigration bills and it’s amendments by the flood of illegal immigrants flowing into our country every day and by the audacity of the Mexican government trying to change our laws.
    Yet, not only do the leaders of our country promote the influx of illegal immigrant take over of our country, they idly sit by and watch it happen.

Iraq just got a new government. Why can't we??
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

I do hope you are going to send this powerful message to the White House, to ALL Senators and House Representatives, as well as to ALL State governors.

It MUST be read on TV and radio, and printed in newspapers around the nation.

Maybe someone will read or listen and takes some action. And awake Americans who are still unaware of the dangers facing our country.

good job!

Wonderful post. I'm going to email it to my lawbreakers.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

curiouspat, thank you, I hope everyone sends it to their lawbreakers and newspapers....I have sent it to mine in Florida but don't expect much of a response. The numerous letters I have sent are answered with a standard form letter from each one of them. I want to send it to newspapers but there are word count limits and it is not being excepted. If anyone knows more about sending this out, come to my resue and please send it out to anyone you want.

Quote Originally Posted by sealyon
    I do hope you are going to send this powerful message to the White House, to ALL Senators and House Representatives, as well as to ALL State governors.

It MUST be read on TV and radio, and printed in newspapers around the nation.

Maybe someone will read or listen and takes some action. And awake Americans who are still unaware of the dangers facing our country.
    this will go on until the governors of the states stand up to protect the people of their states and America...

I am going to send this to our governor
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Unfortunately my Gov is the brother of the orchestrator of all this.

But please do send it to yours and anyone you want to.

swtncgram - since you are in the same fair state I am in I am wondering have you written to our to traitors... I mean senators. I have many, many times and have yet to recieve a response. Not that I am expecting to change their mind or anything miraculous like that seeing as how they are right up there with the worst of the worst.

dlm, till I am blue in the face....only get form letter response from them, same form letters from same people over and over....but I tried again anyway......

swtncgram,
    You do have a way with words, can I send this to my local papers signed just concerned citizen or do you want tme to put your name on the article?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast