Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Such an order is illegal! Mayors have two responsibilities: Abide by the law and provide funds for the capability to enforce the law.

Not having "facilities" is no excuse. It was their responsibility to provide for the problem of detention or turn them over to the Federal Government for detention.

It is the responsibiity of the Federal Government to have made arrangements to deport immediately or have adequate detention facilities.

The better course of action would have been to control the borders as they are required to do and then our nation would not need as many detention facilities.

Control the Borders, Stop the Flow.

You have to ask yourself-if illegal aliens aren't VOTING, then why are so many Mayors accommodating them?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You have to ask yourself-if illegal aliens aren't VOTING, then why are so many Mayors accommodating them?

Cheap labor.

Shaw--Cheap labor AND Votes perhaps?

Me thinks so.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You can see how serious the situation is when we do HAVE MAYORS & GOVERNORS speak out on the public airwaves stating
    UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS / IMMIGRANTS ARE GIVING BACK MUCH MORE THAN THEY TAKE. OF COURSE THEY SHOULD BE PROTECTED, etc. etc.

They're actually flaunting NOT upholding the law!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I agree 100%

they are flaunting our laws like a Fraternity might flaunt something after a Panty Raid.

They are flaunting their wallets in their Elitest World filled with money from their political flaunts.

They are flaunting their positions at the microphone earned by flaunting our laws for personal, political and financial interests.

They have flaunted what side of the line drawn in the sand they're on....
    the Wrong Side.

Throw the Bums Out!!

Cheap labor AND Votes perhaps

That does sound good. But are the reasons Tom provided the only reasons. I have posted a number of articles from the National Catholic Reporter and I think they are actively lobbying for admission of these poor poeple. they don't have responsiablity for them, and it makes the Mexican Catholic Church ..very.. happy. I don't like that either. Their performance keeps about 45 million Mexican Nationals in poverty and with children that won't ever work unless they come to the United States.

Bush, and the Mexican Catholic Church want open borders... I want Bush and the Mexican Catholic Church gone! A search for the articles to make my claim acceptable would be in http://www.findarticls.com . and when you get there, ask for... Catholic Illegal Immigrants .. in just that form. And still water does run deep.

Shaw--I agree with you 100% about the Catholic Church!! The Pope has even made comments about it. The Fathers are always around the illegal immigrants. Someone posted an article about a Father in some town here in North Carolina have a help day for getting them their citizenship papers.

Also, I believe they were named in the Open Borders Lobby article I posted. I'll check it and come back and post that fact. I believe that's how I was able to confirm my suspicions about their role in this.

Thanks for bringing up this important fact. The Parishioners of the Catholic Church need to understand what their heirarchy is actually up to as I don't believe most American Catholics would agree with this policy of interfering with another Nation's political system like the United States which SETS THE STANDARD FOR freedom, equality, human rights in all matters here and abroad as well as we are usually the the ones to send our Troops to defend these rights overseas.

If there has been a fight for freedom that did not involve the United States, then I would appreciate someone letting me know.

I'll be back with a post from that document on Open Borders Lobby.

http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/guide ... 0Lobby.pdf

Shaw: I can't copy text except the entire document which ia 80 some pages. But I found it on Page 16 the document page Acrobat will tell you that you are on. Upper Right Column, First Paragaph, Line 8.

The organization is the Catholic Legal Immigration Network

I believe within the context of immigration and these groups that have "networks" to assist immigrants the lines between illegal and legal do not exist.

I'll research Catholic Legal Immigration Network and post what I find.

The article I posted "Open Borders Lobby Ford Foundation Must Read" is the most comprehensive document I've found that actually identifies the massive number of non-profit organizations using tax exempt contributions, which means, tax payer underwritten and financed, to dissolve the United States.

Only in America!!

Well, its time for this to stop. This is totally absurd that these organizations would EVER have been given a tax-exempt status. Many are clearly frauds, deceptions, covers for militant, criminal, and traitorous entities working at odds with the National interest of the United States, actively pursuing a massive population of foreign nationals within our sovereign boundaries.

And clearly the Catholic Church has some a role in this with their Catholic Legal Immigration Network and how they interface with the supporters of the Open Borders Lobby.

I don't think American Parishioners would approve if they knew the consequences of these activities and they should learn and speak up if they oppose the dissolution of the United States.

Well. I grew up Catholic but as an adult I find their stance on sex--everything from birth control to homosexuality, infuriating. Telling desperately poor people to continue multiplying is beyond cruel.

I have to say I find some of the opinions expressed on this site a little mean. I think we should help poor people--but at the same time we Americans need to understand that we can't save the world--we don't have that power.

I think the people pushing for illegal immigration here in the US aren't in it "help poor people." They are exploiting them for a fast profit.

BobC--the people who are in this illegal immigration don't care about people of any nation or any nationality, not even Americans, not even Mexicans. They are Globalists. To undertand them, you have to understand that they don't care about anybody except themselves and how to increase already enormous wealth so enormous, it is beyond our imaginations.

These are Old Money Families....that if and when they ever do a charity or what on the surface appears to be helpful to mankind, there is a payback to them....usually hidden.

Don't misunderstand reactions to what everyone is learning very rapidly.

This issue is not about people. It's about a Nation.

Anytime communities or neighborhoods are over-run with strangers littering as they go; standing on street corners; handing out; just being there....it disturbs people. It's not being cruel to the people that are over-running these neighborhoods for these people to object to an illegal presence.

This situation should not exist. Our government's failure to simply enforce Immigration Law has created it. And it must be stopped.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast