Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our governor Mitt Romney is going to run for president, not much chance he is going to arrest anyone for treason before he goes out of office this fall.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No personal offense, Ismith, I think the world of YOU and your hard and very sincere work with Alipac.

But Massachussettes has offered enough people to "serve" the nation, would you tell them to rest this time around !! Tell them in 2008, the American people want them to just relax and sit back. No need to send US any candidates this time !!

From the Republicans we want and need one from Colorado and one from Alabama !!

If the Dems want to send US someone, the only Democrat we'll take is Byron Durgan of North Dakota. If they're ready to send him, we're ready to listen to him and to be serious about it. THAT senator is WORTH listening to. He stood up almost ALL BY HIMSELF to his party, and to the President FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE !!!

We REALLY need to thank him !!

Why in the heck do these two parties always send people the American people have CLEARLY indicated WE AREN'T INTERESTED IN !!!! WHY DON'T THESE PARTIES SEND THE PEOPLE WE ARE INTERESTED IN !!!!!!!!

TIME FOR A THIRD PARTY !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    No personal offense, Ismith, I think the world of YOU and your hard and very sincere work with Alipac.

But Massachussettes has offered enough people to "serve" the nation, would you tell them to rest this time around !! Tell them in 2008, the American people want them to just relax and sit back. No need to send US any candidates this time !!

From the Republicans we want and need one from Colorado and one from Alabama !!
    that was too cute! I think there are a lot of them we could send back home. For the life of me I don't understand why Ted Kennedy is still there, sometimes I think it's just the 'name' and the fact that he survived and people are honoring John F. and Robert Kennedy

Dianne

thanks for the link
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by breezy
    I guess this would be a futile attempt. Jeb Bush is the Gov. of Fl.

For a while longer anyway.
    A few hours before Hurricane Wilma slammed south Florida last year, I turned on the tv to get the latest report. There was Jeb Bush, speaking in Spanish. For 30 minutes in Spanish!!!
    I don't speak Spanish, I don't understand Spanish and I have absolutely no desire to learn Spanish.
    So what the hell is he trying to proove? It really pissed me off listening to this fool trying to impress everyone with his Spanish.
    Sure, I totally understand that it is necessary to keep the Hispanic community well informed. But the governor should be speaking in English with a simultanious Spanish translation.
    Jeb Bush is a Mexican a$$-kisser of the highest order. If he ever did send the Florida National Guard to the southern border, I'm sure they would probably be on the Mexican side of the border, protecting the illegals.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12