Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Governor Feinstein?

Oh God forbid

my choice --- John Garamendi a nice Italian boy.

http://www.sacbee.com/114/story/1195916.html

Feinstein considers run for Calif. governor
    The Associated Press

Last Updated 8:39 am PDT Friday, August 29, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO -- Sen. Dianne Feinstein says she's actively considering a run for California governor in 2010, but wants to see the results of the November election before she makes a decision.

Feinstein, who didn't attend the Democratic convention in Denver because of a broken ankle, told the San Francisco Chronicle that she might choose to stay in Washington if Democrats gain a large enough majority in Congress to move major legislation.

"I can't say that since this (convention) started I haven't thought about it, because I have," Feinstein, 75, said Thursday of a possible run. "I want to see how close to 60 votes we can get in the Senate, what the committee structure is and how best I can use my time."

California's senior senator already chairs the Senate Rules Committee, but also has significant clout on the Intelligence, Appropriations and Judiciary committees.

"The job I do now I think is important, and what I really want to do is make a difference," Feinstein said. "The question is, how can I best do that? Is it using the seniority I have in the Senate, or is it in getting out there and running for governor?"

Feinstein said she sees no reason to rush into the decision to run in two years, when Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is termed out of office. The popular senator already has a campaign team, a large pool of donors and a network of supporters ready if she decides to run.

Other top Democrats considering a gubernatorial bid include San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, Attorney General Jerry Brown, Lt. Gov. John Garamendi and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa.

Feinstein, a former San Francisco mayor, was first elected to the Senate in a special election in 1992 and re-elected in 1994, 2000 and 2006. But she lost her first bid for governor in 1990 to Republican Pete Wilson.

Cannot this woman just go away for goodness sakes! These career politicans are absolutely addicted to the power of political office, much like a crack addict who stands on a street corner or back alley looking for their next fix! Just go away feinstein! Anywhere will do...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We already said no to her once......She lost to Wilson, who in turn was about to get beat until 187 dominated the political landscape....Wilson's support catapulted him to re-election.

187 was thrown out by the courts, the illegals contined flowing in, and Grey Davis refused to appeal the courts decision, and offered drivers liscences to illegals.

We fired his ass and elected The Running Man. Arnold does nothing for the state, the illegals continue to flow in, Americans flee the state, and now Feinstien wants to see how badly she can continue the carnage.

THE END.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

She is on ugly woman. Inside and out and through and through ugly!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Sen. Dianne Feinstein says she's actively considering a run for California governor in 2010
    (SIGH)....IS THERE NO GOD?

AFTER ALL WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH, AND NOW FEINSTEIN WANTS TO RUN FOR GOVERNOR?

CALIFORNIA JUST CANT TAKE MANY MORE HITS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just looking at who there is in the cesspool to choose from is just as, if not more sickening as imagining Feinstein for governor!

Our choices for governor of California at this point looks just about as bad as our choices for President! I wish Joe Arpaio would move here and run for governor of California!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

MW
    Do us all a favor Feinstein, retire! Leave us alone and take enjoyment in making your husband, children, and grandchildren miserable during your "twilight years."

BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Arnold does nothing for the state, the illegals continue to flow in, Americans flee the state, and now Feinstien wants to see how badly she can continue the carnage.
    Continue it hell, she'll broaden and hasten the "carnage." You're right, Arnold has not been good for California but believe it or not, it can get worse.

Where you at Duncan Hunter, California needs you!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    She is on ugly woman. Inside and out and through and through ugly!

you can say that again.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I heard he may run for governor. *Fingers crossed.*
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I heard he may run for governor. *Fingers crossed.*
    Really????? Fingers, toes, arms, legs crossed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast