Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

I heard he may run for governor. *Fingers crossed.*
    Living in his district should make you the 'man in the know.' I certainly hope he does! Could you even imagine the possibilities under a Duncan Hunter governorship?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Living in his district should make you the 'man in the know.' I certainly hope he does! Could you even imagine the possibilities under a Duncan Hunter governorship?
    The mere thought has me salivating

National Guard immediately deployed to SEAL the California frontier!! Maybe 187 could be resurrected. The possibilities are endless. California could actually be saved. And when he is done here, maybe California could then unleash him on Washington
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

And when he is done here, maybe California could then unleash him on Washington
    Hmmm........maybe you're on to something here. Over 25 years of legislative experience and 4-8 years of excutive experience. Assuming he does well in California, his experience level definitely would be a big plus. Furthermore, he would still be younger than John McCain is today. Duncan Hunter for President in 2016 (maybe 2012). I like it, I like it a lot!

Yeah, I know, I'm a little bit of a hypocrite because I hate career politicans. However, I'm willing to make an exception in this case.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What happened to her? About 10 years ago she was a reliable anti-illegal Dem. I remember getting in an argument with some family members over her stance on the issue.

BearFlagRepublic wrote:

And when he is done here, maybe California could then unleash him on Washington
    Hmmm........maybe you're on to something here. Over 25 years of legislative experience and 4-8 years of excutive experience. Assuming he does well in California, his experience level definitely would be a big plus. Furthermore, he would still be younger than John McCain is today. Duncan Hunter for President in 2016 (maybe 2012). I like it, I like it a lot!

Yeah, I know, I'm a little bit of a hypocrite because I hate career politicans. However, I'm willing to make an exception in this case.
    By 2020 hispanics will be 20% of the electorate instead of hte 9% they are now. As much as it pains me to say this, we're too late. In the upcoming years we're going to see mroe pro-illegal politicians not fewer win. Something should have been done in the 90s. Right now there are too many anchor babies and legal immigrants to save the country.

Man... we gotta clean up this state.

Starting by kicking Feinstein into retirement, irrelevance
    and obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Where you at Duncan Hunter, California needs you!
    I heard he may run for governor. *Fingers crossed.*
    Really????? Fingers, toes, arms, legs crossed.

and eyes.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12