Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Governor Brewer is a hero. I'm contributing a very small amount to the defense of Arizona's law - wish I had more. But the way I see it, is that every little bit helps.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Deport all illegal aliens

OBAMA HELPS SANCTUARY CITIES (WHERE ILLEGALS RESIDE). THAT TELLS YOU THAT OBAMA DOES NOT CARE FOR AMERICANS WHO SENT HIM TO THE WHITE HOUSE. HE CARES FOR ILLEGA ALIENS. THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT. OBAMA HAS TO BE REPLACED IN 2012. OBAMA IS DESTROYING AMERICA. NO AMNESTY NEVER. DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. WE SUPPORT YOU GOV OF ARIZONA. AMERICANS, TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY. WE DO NOT NEED OBAMA AND HIS DEMOCRATS. AMERICANS, YOU HAVE TO VOTE THIS NOVEMBER AND REMOVE FROM OFFICE ALL THE DEMOCRATS WHO SUPPORT AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS. REMOVE FROM OFFICE ALL THE DEMOCRATS WHO DO NOT WANT TO SEND TROOPS TO THE BORDER; REMOVE FROM OFFICE ALL THE DEMOCRATS WHO SUPPORT SANCTUARY CITIES; AND DO NOT FORGET REMOVE FROM OFFICE ALL THE DEMOCRATS WHO DO NOT SUPPORT SB 1070. TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK AMERICANS. NO MORE OBAMA. HE DOES NOT SUPPORT AMERICANS. DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. PERIOD. AND HOLDER HAS TO BE REPLACED.

Re: Governor Jan Brewer's statement regarding federal lawsui

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Governor Jan Brewer is one of my friends on Facebook. She posted this statement on there today.

Governor Jan Brewer's statement regarding federal lawsuit against Arizona

The truth is the Arizona law is both reasonable and constitutional. It mirrors substantially what has been federal law in the United States for many decades. Arizona’s law is designed to complement, not supplant, enforcement of federal immigration laws.
    =================================

Missouri passed their own version of AZ SB1070

If you know Governor Brewer, remind her of that; and also the fact that the MO law has never been challenged!
    OK also has a very strict immigration law that is similiar to AZ and MO.

AZ will be Obama's "whipping boy" now.....a political punching bag. If this law gets struck down, I shudder to think what might happen next. Hopefully the judge that gets this case will have some integrity and backbone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Russell Pearce was on KFI's John and Ken yesterday talking about the lawsuit

http://www.kfiam640.com/common/podcast/ ... JohnandKen

3PM Hour for July 6

I do not see where Mexico plays a part in all this. They are a country of their own. They need to STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS!

THAT IS ONE BIG PROBLEM THOUGH! The US has been and still gets involved with other countries and their policies and private lives. I am sure the people of those countries did not care for our butting into their affairs as well. Now we are on the other end of those policies.

Obama was wanting to cut back on NUKES. I know where he could place a few of them! That is mean spirited but I am tired and fed up with this BS.

We have laws and we have politicians, WHICH DO YOU THINK IS BROKEN?

Obama NEEDS to be REPLACED before 2012 if at all possible
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

IRS would have to do is sweep in on just one subcontractor, pull the 1099's, and check to see that the wages paid match taxes filed. Not one. But countless numbers of legal citizens are audited, fined and penalized every day.
    You are right "GaPatriot" And remember just months ago the Obama administration was going to do it a different way. Attack employers after stopping the raids on business. All those hundreds of letters of intent were sent out but you have yet to hear of any business being audited and illegals caught and deported. SMOKE AND MIRRORS

Welcome to ALIPAC ShadowVixenPatriot

Obama is working for the new world order and not you or I. He hates everything about America and that is evident by his actions in the past and present
    All you have to do is follow his childhood to understand his support for the new world order. One father from Kenya another from Indonesia. Obama doesn't know who or what he is. American, African or Indonesian. Christian or Muslim. His own mother for what ever her reasons seems to have rejected and shown a dislike for anything American.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Obama is working for the new world order and not you or I. He hates everything about America and that is evident by his actions in the past and present
    All you have to do is follow his childhood to understand his support for the new world order. One father from Kenya another from Indonesia. Obama doesn't know who or what he is. American, African or Indonesian. Christian or Muslim. His own mother for what ever her reasons seems to have rejected and shown a dislike for anything American.
    all the BS he has done lately seems to prove he is more muslim than anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123