Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Graffiti writer claims free speech

Apparently what's good for the goose is not good for the gander....this contractor get's arrested while illegals that do the very same thing get off scott free.....I wouldn't be surprised if an illegal called the cops. Some of them can speak English when it suits them.

Graffiti writer claims free speech

The man arrested for spray painting anti-Mexican-boycott graffiti on sewer pipes at a Venice road construction site said he would do it again.

(I deleted name)10000 block Wilmington Blvd., Englewood, was charged with criminal mischief, a misdemeanor.

The Gondolier Sun contacted (name deleted). He admitted he spray painted "Boycot Mexico," "Fire Mexican," and "Hire American" on the sewer pipes.

"Yeah, it was a spur-of-the-moment thing, and I feel very strongly about it. Maybe I should have used a different venue, like a sign," (name deleted) said. "But I didn't do any harm, I didn't paint it (graffiti) on a car or building, I did it on something that would be buried."

According to the police report, the incident happened at 6:15 p.m. May 1.

"We caught (I deleted name) spray painting 'Boycot Mexico' on a plastic erosion barrier on the southeast corner of Center Road and Venice East Boulevard with white paint," a Sarasota County Sheriff's Office deputy wrote in his report. "(name deleted) said that he did not do any damage, he was only expressing his right to free speech."

(name deleted), a self-employed contractor, said he is not a racist or prejudiced.

"One of my best friends is Mexican, but he did everything he was supposed to do, followed the rules and became a citizen," he said. "But we can't just let them walk in without wanting to learn the language and following the rules."

(name deleted) said he cannot afford a private attorney, and he said he doesn't think the American Civil Liberties Union would take his case.

"The ACLU won't touch me because I'm a white American male," (name deleted) said. "If I were homosexual, black or an illegal immigrant they would be 100 percent behind me. They'd probably go the other way with me and say I committed a hate crime.

"Look, I didn't say kill them (Mexicans), or hurt them, or even deport them."

Sarasota County spokeswoman Susan Walsh said earlier that the spray-painted pipes were turned around shortly after the graffiti was discovered. She also said the pipes will be buried. However, she does not know when.

The sewer pipes are part of the Center Road widening project.

(name deleted) spray-painted his graffiti the day that hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants staged a nationwide boycott of some business and schools.

The purpose of the boycott was to show the American people how vital the illegals are to the nation's economy.

Do you have a link to this.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Although I don't condone graffitti. But what is good for the goose is good for the gander. :P
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Legal Americans: "We are a nation of laws. We abide by them."

Illegal Aliens: "We aren't citizens in your nation, therefore aren't under your laws. But since you are so boastful that you abide by them, you can go to jail and prison for standing against us. We LOVE your legal system!! Hail La Raza! Viva Aztlan!! Prison for the caucasion, freedom for anyone else!!!"

Welp, that about sums it up.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!