Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grahamnesty: Constitution Amendment to End BirthRight

on Greta,

Senator Lindsay Graham just said he wants to introduce an amendment
    that says if you come here illegally and have a child. the child DOES NOT get automatic US Citizenship.

Unfortunately, he still thinks we need amnesty, reform for those here illegally

He wants it as

He wants it as part of a trade for amnesty...

Perhaps the courts should rule before we go after such things? Perhaps the issue should be put to the test? Seems like crooked politicians grasp for crooked solutions to solve something that has yet to see the true light of day?

I would have thought that I would have seen some courts opinion to the anchor baby issue and its presumed inclusion in the 14th somewhere here at ALIPAC?

Why do I get the impression that many crooked spined politicians are scared to death of the public ever learning of the intentions of the 14th?

We don't need another ammendment, we clarification on the existing 14th ammendment - Personally, I think it is pretty clear.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Grahamnesty: Constitution Amendment to End BirthRight

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    on Greta,

Senator Lindsay Graham just said he wants to introduce an amendment
    that says if you come here illegally and have a child. the child DOES NOT get automatic US Citizenship.

Unfortunately, he still thinks we need amnesty, reform for those here illegally
    I agree a child born in the US to illegal immigrant parents should not receive citizenship. But, NO AMNESTY for illegals. Amnesty just encourages more illegal immigration. It is such a no-brainer. Why do the liberals in this country support amnesty and illegal immigration? Do they want to turn the US into a third world country? I think it's because they are elitist meglomaniacal power mongers who think the poor minorities are easier to manipulate and control. But then on the other hand, you have to ask do they really control the minorities or do the minorities control them? A co-dependent relationship made in hell!

GR
    That amendment should have been introduced and passed many decades ago.

Until America's government employees suffer at the hands of mexico's ilelgal aliens, nothing could be farthest from their minds to do anything against mexico's own.

Still, Lindsey Graham is on the right pro-American track, and let's pray that it passes for the benefit of America's economy and hospitals if nothing else.

Banned
    I searched Greta's site for this interview?

Is there a link ?

I'd like to she this moron saying we need to get rid of anchor babies

Nathan Deal, D-GA, introduced this in the house many times. He stepped down to run for Governor, but it did not receive support when our reps had the chance.

Banned
    It probably would go nowhere while the dem idiots and all the neocons are still running the show

It would be against their best interests ,

I think that it is just a SHOW. Graham knows it won't pass - he using a pacifier for the elections because he has pooped in his RHINO nest with voters. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast