Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GREAT fund-raising ideas

Okay, this would be the funniest fund raiser: If you have kids (or nephews/nieces), you are familiar with the trading card crazes "the yu-gi-oh's, Magic The Gathering, etc).
    Someone here MUST be an artist talented enough to come up with the artwork for, and someone else the game rules for the "Illegal Aliens Trading Card Game!"
    It would be a riot!
    Aliens of different abilities and levels, strategies for getting across the border, awards for meeting certain s 2611 requirements, tokens for turning in MS-13 members.....PLEASE! I KNOW it would be a HIT! It has to be labeled "for mature audience only" though (not for kids).

It MIGHT get some attention. But I think this issue is too serious for a game. Please, let's get serious and stop thinking of t-shirt slogans or games.

We are fighting for our country and ultimately for our way of life. We have got to come up with ways to get people aware and active. Games just don't cut it.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'll simply attempting to wake people up, including some of the people on these forums. We're not playing games, we're playing for keeps.

I've played Magic the Gathering and I am an Artist. I don't have any artwork related to illegal aliens. However, people can just pull images off the net and make stuff up.

Let's do this. There is a Magic card that says, make your own rule. Aso, in the Duelist mag, they would send in made up cards.

Let's just make our own pictues and rules. I've already got an Idea but we need a place to post these cards. Maybe in the pictures folder.

Give them some guidelines and let them run with it. You can put the power rating on them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GodHelpUs,

Your right it is serious. I've been pushing hard for over a month now. I've e-mailed every Senator at least once, I've spent countless hours faxing and writting, I've called into talk radio, I've organized a protest and did all the advertising myself, sent out all the press releases, I've passed out fliers, I've purchased flags and a mega phone and I've hunted fellow supporters and continue to keep them posted, I've designed and updated a webpage, I've gone out on the streets in the heat and been insulted by illegals and their supporters and I'm even going after Wal-Mart over a picture on a sales ad. The list is too long to post. Also, my own husband called me a Racist the day before the protest because he just can't deal with my mission. I haven't been eating right or sleeping.
    I need a break! I diserve it!

Also, a little hummor never hurt anyone.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree however, you will not get through to many Americans with seriousness and cerebral arguments. You just won't. Much of what we want to be able to do but can't is because we don't have the money that these offical "support the aliens" groups have. Do you want only the enlightened to contribute and help? If so, you might as well roll over and die now....we are outnumbered by the average folks....those with short attention spans and the educational attainment of 8th grade....high school if they're lucky. Funds are funds.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    It MIGHT get some attention. But I think this issue is too serious for a game. Please, let's get serious and stop thinking of t-shirt slogans or games.

We are fighting for our country and ultimately for our way of life. We have got to come up with ways to get people aware and active. Games just don't cut it.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'll simply attempting to wake people up, including some of the people on these forums. We're not playing games, we're playing for keeps.

...and sitting around sending faxes, emails, posting news updates, and generally commiserating together will accomplish exactly squat. I guarantee it. I've worked on PACS before, and non profit Boards, and School Boards, and elections. This is nothing more than a real educated coffee clatch....sorry but it's true.
    Someone show me a study of what our efforts to date have accomplished and I'll sit down and be quiet (I of course am NOT referring to ALIPAC et al who are out there right now as we speak DOING).

barkway,

I think you are right, we need to become more visual. We need to be seen by others that may be silent. Also, I tried to get local radio stations to play patriotic music. That ain't working. The press is just as bad.

Dixie

Trading card collections such as the one a few years back featuring serial killers tend to condition people. They found it resulted in those individuals becomeing famous in our culture often with pen pals and a cult like fan base.

I would hate to see more people become calious and numb to all this. And those profile within the collection to reach celebraty status with our culture.

I am just a beginner here and have no experience in this matter, but I have been saying this for a while:

We need to be VISIBLE!

Far from the eyes far from the hearts!

FICTIONAL characters (not real people. Like Magic The Gathering...not like baseball cards)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    Trading card collections such as the one a few years back featuring serial killers tend to condition people. They found it resulted in those individuals becomeing famous in our culture often with pen pals and a cult like fan base.

I would hate to see more people become calious and numb to all this. And those profile within the collection to reach celebraty status with our culture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast