Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    It MIGHT get some attention. But I think this issue is too serious for a game. Please, let's get serious and stop thinking of t-shirt slogans or games.

We are fighting for our country and ultimately for our way of life. We have got to come up with ways to get people aware and active. Games just don't cut it.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'll simply attempting to wake people up, including some of the people on these forums. We're not playing games, we're playing for keeps.
    Levity is a stress reliever and the Lord knows we all need it now.

GodHelpUs, please be a little more careful how you speak to the members. We all appreciate courtesy and kindness as well as heart lifting LAUGHTER. It fills us back up after long hours sitting on these stupid machines working our little hearts out. Some of us have been at it months and years.

Everyone's contribution is valuable, and that includes you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I apologize. I'm sorry. Geez, it seems I keep insulting people. That is not my intention. My intention is to draw attention to the seriousness of the issue at hand. I do agree, though, a little levity is a nice thing.

We're quite aware of the seriousness of the issue. we've been working round the clock for weeks.

How about you. What have you done over the past week or 2/3 to contribute to the fight to STOP ILLEGAL ALIENS from sucking our country dry? We each have our forte' .......what's yours?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What have I been doing to fight illegal immigration?

I've called, emailed, written to politicians for the past several years.

I've talked to as many people as I can about this issue for the past several years.

I've contacted various businesses and voiced my disgust about their use of non-American products and employees for the past several years.

I've avoided doing business whenever possible with companies who don't use American products and/or employees for the past several years.

I've done many things to fight illegal immigration and the betrayal of the American citizen. Perhaps I'm not tactful, perhaps I'm not polite at times. But I have always ALWAYS been a loyal and informed American.

How would you like to help us getting a few lists together for the BLITZ we're readying? Sure could use the help and we have lots of states that need to be finished.

First draft mock up of the back of the card:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12