Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We would need to coordinate a 'day' to do this in order for it to be effective?

Sent all at once, it would be like the santa letters in 'A christmas story'.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

How about 0.2 vouchers?

or a token of nonappreciation?

or peco
    ------------------------

I`ve sent a credit card company a 0.01 money order.
    ------------------------

Banned
    Well, I think that actually sending pennies would be a good idea. According to federal law, they cannot simply throw them away. Since they aren't copper any more, it's not as if we would be actually losing anything if they did throw them away, but we may have grounds to prosecute some of the dirtbags with laws that they themselves authored.

I recommend sending as many pennies as will fit in an envelope for the base postage rate. Can you imagine literally hundreds of thousands or millions of pennies filling the offices of each of these scumbags? Heck, I'd gladly pay to see that.

To do this we would have to figure out a "catch 22", along terms and conditions.

This donation is in support of your decision for "No Amnesty". If You support Amnesty this check must be returned "at your expense" to the return address below.

Respectfully
    ------------------------

I remember a while back everyone sent in teabags (used ifyou were really pissed) about them giving themselves a pay hike.
    We could do that.

CrocketsGhost wrote:
    I recommend sending as many pennies as will fit in an envelope for the base postage rate. Can you imagine literally hundreds of thousands or millions of pennies filling the offices of each of these scumbags? Heck, I'd gladly pay to see that.
    Pennies I have, we could send them in piggy Banks claiming that it`s the last of our child savings.
    ------------------------

I would gladly send some pennies from my child's college education account. Her education account is a jar where all of our spare change goes. When it's full we deposit the change into her savings account. If we can pay these scumbags off to NOT pass amnesty or the DREAM act the pennies would be saving me and other citizens a lot of money. If scamnesty or the DREAM act doesn't pass the illegals won't get the scholarships and money that was meant for our children.

I really like this idea. I wonder how many people we could get the word out to. The "Just My 2 Cents" campaign.
    Try burning this one!

Stealthy,,,,,Welcome to ALIPAC
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast