Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Now there`s
    >Skip
    >Skipp
    >Skippy
    and
    >Sippy
    SAY THAT AS FAST AS YOU CAN 10 TIMES!
    Geez dude, you joined 4 months ago and you have 1800+ post? Aren't you a busy posting addict. Your either very dedicated or jobless.
    Skipp, Your right I don't work and I'm not a dude and have a very gernerous husband who is a hard worker and takes good care of me.
    Since May last year and the marches which got my attention I decided this has to be the most important thing right now beside my family.

ALIPAC is teaching me alot I am a grandmother and have had a tough time learning the computor but I'm doing ok learn alittle more everyday.

We must work together if we are going to save our country so I do what i can!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Skipp wrote:

Geez dude, you joined 4 months ago and you have 1800+ post? Aren't you a busy posting addict. Your either very dedicated or jobless.
    I too and "jobless", but am a working, mother....and grandmother of one (24 year old daughter, and also a 13 year old son and 9 year old daughter, then the 2 year old grandson), this is more of a job than most people can do in a day, let me tell you! Plus, I homeschool the latter two, and occassionally babysit the 2 year old (BTW, I'm 39, no I'm not joking about it either).

I admire you Sosadforus, I am glad you have decided that it was worth learning about the computer and internet, as well as becoming fully involved in this. I am trying to get my mother to join, now that she has the internet, but she types one finger at a time!!!LOL So when I show her something and type, she yells "slow down you're making me dizzy (I used to be an administrative assistant)!"
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS wrote:
    Since May last year and the marches which got my attention I decided this has to be the most important thing right now beside my family.
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:
    I too and "jobless", but am a working, mother....and grandmother
    ------------------------

Got my pennies ready!! Just tell me when and they will go!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

AmericanE Glad to know I'm not the only grandmother on here although may be the oldest, have a granddaughter pregnant with identical twins (very excited) Have a grandson graduating high school a year early, two sophmores, two in middle school, the later four live just around the corner so they keep me busy, one of the sophmores is on Varsity track so went to her meet this morning.
    Tell your mother I was so nervous on this computor for a while and she will do just fine, just stick with it, I found posting on ALIPAC has helped build my skills you might want to tell her that,it will give her more practice using the key board.
    Being a mother and grandmother is hard work and sounds as though your doing a great job!

What do you think MK? Are you sorry you mentioned it. LOL

Now what are we going to do about the pennys, we need to get a campaign going!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS Wrote:
    Mentioned what?

This?

Skipp wrote:
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    Now there`s
    >Skip
    >Skipp
    >Skippy
    and
    >Sippy
    SAY THAT AS FAST AS YOU CAN 10 TIMES!
    Skipp, Your right I don't work and I'm not a dude and have a very gernerous husband who is a hard worker and takes good care of me.

ALIPAC is teaching me alot I am a grandmother and have had a tough time learning the computor but I'm doing ok learn alittle more everyday.

We must work together if we are going to save our country so I do what i can!!
    And "Sippy" don't even belong on the list

SOSADFORUS Wrote:
    Mentioned what?

This?

Skipp wrote:
    [quote:2mwpfivv]Geez dude, you joined 4 months ago and you have 1800+ post? Aren't you a busy posting addict. Your either very dedicated or jobless.
    [/quote:2mwpfivv]

I'm sorry MK, it was skipp who started this, geeez I'm losing it!!

Sure it does, Sippy Rhymes!

SOSADFORUS Wrote:
    Mentioned what?

This?

Skipp wrote:
    [quote:2pl36x31]Geez dude, you joined 4 months ago and you have 1800+ post? Aren't you a busy posting addict. Your either very dedicated or jobless.
    I'm sorry MK, it was skipp who started this, geeez I'm losing it!!

Sure it does, Sippy Rhymes! [/quote:2pl36x31]

SOSADFORUS

I thought it was funny. I was flattered that you noticed.

R/ Skip

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast