Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great News..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great News..

A friends father is a Judge in Maryland.. After the executions the other day by the illegals in NJ.. He is going to require SS numbers or you must stay in jail until your court date then ICE will be called... After he gets the SS number he is going to have the bailiff run the numbers to make sure they correct..

I kinda have been working on him for the last few years.. Nothing crazy but just a little bit here and there.. He is left of center in his politics...

All it takes is 1 Judge.. I hope this will take off like wildfire....

That is wonderful news. Now, can you start to work on some more?
    Thanks for doing that. It makes a difference!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

That's a great idea! I live in Maryland, and more and more illegals are moving in and taking over small towns. Let's hope his idea makes a difference.

Banned
    Another brick in the wall!

Great news indeed!

Good news Cigar! Ask him if he'll take the Hazelton case, at least we'd get fair biased this time.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Kudos to the judge!

We can use all of the help we can get. Thanks for your influence.

Thank you for the news. We have a local judge who will be furnished this information. We could all mail or take a copy to the offices of our local judges who handle these cases. Bright ideas in domino effect.

Keep it coming!

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    That's a great idea! I live in Maryland, and more and more illegals are moving in and taking over small towns. Let's hope his idea makes a difference.
    They are taking over mine.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

This is great news......we need many more judges on our side who are not afraid to do the right thing!!

The best part is that being a judge he knows his legality so, here ya go ACLU....challenge this!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am so glad to hear this. It means that that many less illegals will be released to commit crimes or kill.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast