Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great News..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Another brick in the wall!

Great news indeed!
    Long time, no hear, Pinestraw!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Great News..

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    A friends father is a Judge in Maryland.. After the executions the other day by the illegals in NJ.. He is going to require SS numbers or you must stay in jail until your court date then ICE will be called... After he gets the SS number he is going to have the bailiff run the numbers to make sure they correct..

I kinda have been working on him for the last few years.. Nothing crazy but just a little bit here and there.. He is left of center in his politics...

All it takes is 1 Judge.. I hope this will take off like wildfire....
    Please thank your friend's father for me. What he is doing will save American lives.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    A friends father is a Judge in Maryland.. After the executions the other day by the illegals in NJ.. He is going to require SS numbers or you must stay in jail until your court date then ICE will be called... After he gets the SS number he is going to have the bailiff run the numbers to make sure they correct..

I kinda have been working on him for the last few years.. Nothing crazy but just a little bit here and there.. He is left of center in his politics...

Please thank your friend's father for me. What he is doing will save American lives.
    You Got it....
    At the right time I will ask him if other Judges are doing the same....
    We are going offshore, Nags Head, in Oct... I might see him before then....

Tanks Cigar for your influence! That's great news. I live in Maryland and I have been watching our state turn seedier and seedier everyday. I have been sending my reps a load of complaints about their voting choices. I've also been working on Leggett and his "day labor center" ideas. Maryland isn't as "liberal" as some people seem to think, and I feel alot of changes are going to be made. Hopefully soon.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maryland isn't as "liberal" as some people seem to think, and I feel alot of changes are going to be made. Hopefully soon.
    You've got that right! It may be liberal, but not enough to be willing to allow it to be destroyed by scumbag foreign invaders. I was once one of those "liberals" but this nightmare has forever changed that.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Maryland isn't as "liberal" as some people seem to think, and I feel alot of changes are going to be made. Hopefully soon.
    You've got that right! It may be liberal, but not enough to be willing to allow it to be destroyed by scumbag foreign invaders. I was once one of those "liberals" but this nightmare has forever changed that.
    Lots of people are waking up...

This is great news. Any possibility that you could summarize how you went to work on him? Maybe it could provide for some good insight into methodology and packaging of information to give to judges. I feel like "we" don't attempt to make enough direct info feeding to Judges, but I am sure that the collectivists do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen

This is great news. Any possibility that you could summarize how you went to work on him? Maybe it could provide for some good insight into methodology and packaging of information to give to judges. I feel like "we" don't attempt to make enough direct info feeding to Judges, but I am sure that the collectivists do.
    Yes, 4 years ago his son , 49, and I had a heated political argument.. Man, he and I went toe to toe... Once we got past the Rep and Dem thing we started to agree more and more.... 70% of the dems are not the nut jobs you see in the Ruling Class...

On to the Judge, About 3 years ago I ask him what was it like to grow up in Maryland in the 40s.. " He said OOH it was Great from here to the river it was all farms and woods ".. Now if it is not a house it is a mall....
    I said,I will never forget this.. " Wow, No wonder it was all field and Farm we had 180 million people in 1965.. Now we have 300 million plus 12 to 30 million illegals..We have too many people... I would have love to seen it then"... AND THE MOST important thing was TO WALK AWAY !!!! Not beat him UP or start grinding him up with point after point...

Then after I saw him a few times.. I would thru out a point or two that was relative to the conversation..
    I drive a truck and so does his son... Trucking rates would come up in conversations now and then.. So I would say , the truth, all the companies have to do is hire a few immigrants because they will work for nothing and rates don't have to go up...

Then , my favorite, when we are traffic on the way fishing or while he rides with his son I will say " Can't wait for the 30 million or so illegals to get their drivers licence""..And that was it nothing more would be said...

He has even hit me with "Jobs Americans won't do".. My answer was Do you think if the pay started at $26.00 per hour and bennies after 60 days, 2 weeks vacation how long would those jobs go unfilled???

Now we talk about the crime in the illegal community, It is neat...

It is a slow and polite process....

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12