Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great News! Tancredo hits the Million Dollar mark! It's ON!

Thursday

March 22, 2007

Dear Friends,

We did it! Today we broke our goal of one million dollars in contributions! I can’t tell you how excited and encouraged I am. The incredible outpouring of support that I have received has honestly astounded me. To know that you will be with me, along with tens of thousands of others, and that we will have the funds to run an effective grass roots campaign is what I needed to know before I made a final decision.

And there is more great news! I have asked my good friend Bay Buchanan to come aboard the campaign and she has agreed to be the campaign’s senior adviser. She’s had many years of experience on the presidential campaign trail--both with President Reagan and her brother Pat. She will be a remarkable asset to my campaign. I wanted you to be the first to know. The press release on this news will go out tomorrow.

I'm off to Iowa for the weekend where immigration is driving the debate. I'll let you know how it goes. In fact I promise to send you regular updates from the trail. And when I can’t, I know Bay will. Thank you for all your help.

My best,

Tom Tancredo

P.S. A note about the e-mail I had sent earlier this evening. The Democrats and the President are going to try to push for yet another amnesty that will provide a path to citizenship to people who have broken the law. They never get it. I want you to know I will be fighting to stop it with all my strength.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

This is exciting news . . I have great respect Bay Buchanan and all that she stands for, maybe she can get Pat on board as well. That would be fuel added to the fire
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

April
    That is the what we can do when we put our support behind someone!

GOOOOOOOO TOM!!

This is fantastic news!

President Tom Tancredo

YES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Yes, I would be so proud to call this man President! Lets keep supporting him, we have helped him get this far. If we do not become discouraged we could see this man make it to the white house. We are stronger than we know and our voices are heard more than we realize.

Definitely Yes
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hallelujah, and praise the Lord!!

YEEEHHH!! This is really great news!! One victory at a time, folks. This is the first. Thanx to everyone here and elsewhere, Tom has cleared the first hurddle. He needed the grass-roots money, and the people have responded--now he can move forward. Without this support, Tom may have been out already. But now he is poised for Iowa, where he says immigration is driving the debate!! Does anyone have any polling data for Iowa?

Stay energized, folks. Stay on message and strong. We are going to win! I can feel it
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

People are finally at their wits end and those who have been asleep have no choice but to wake up and smell the demise. I'm praying that the illegal buffoons march in May in huge numbers so that the entire country will have no choice but to acknowledge that if we don't stop this now, soon we will not have a sovereign nation anymore.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast