Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The Great Wall of America Will Break the Democrats

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Sorry folks, unless the military can build the wall, you lost the wall on November 6, 2018 when you lost the mid-terms. And if you aren't careful, you're going to lose the whole war on illegal immigration. Americans have no tolerance for this type of buffoonery. You lose an election and now you don't have the votes to do anything about illegal immigration, not a chance, not a hope, prayers all day and night, are not going to change that fact. That is a fact as sure as the sun will rise in the morning and set tomorrow night. What is going on now is far worse than anything the Hillary people did after she lost her election, they protested in the streets and talked nasty, their right under the First Amendment, what we've done is SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT, because we lost an election we should won hands down.

This has to end now. Trump can still do a lot for our cause through the Executive Branch. It won't be the big stuff we want or sought that require legislative action, but he's very smart, very determined, and very capable, so he'll find ways within the laws and powers and authorities and funding to make some progress. Then maybe in 2020, we can win back the House and pick up 7 more seats in the Senate.

But that won't be possible if we continue this buffonery.
    Chicken Little

Chicken Little likes to walk in the woods. She likes to look at the trees. She likes to smell the flowers. She likes to listen to the birds singing.
    One day while she is walking an acorn falls from a tree, and hits the top of her little head.
    - My, oh, my, the sky is falling. I must run and tell the lion about it, - says Chicken Little and begins to run.
    She runs and runs. By and by she meets the hen.
    - Where are you going? - asks the hen.
    - Oh, Henny Penny, the sky is falling and I am going to the lion to tell him about it.
    - How do you know it? - asks Henny Penny.
    - It hit me on the head, so I know it must be so, - says Chicken Little.
    - Let me go with you! - says Henny Penny. - Run, run.
    So the two run and run until they meet Ducky Lucky.
    - The sky is falling, - says Henny Penny. - We are going to the lion to tell him about it.
    - How do you know that? - asks Ducky Lucky.
    - It hit Chicken Little on the head, - says Henny Penny.
    - May I come with you? - asks Ducky Lucky.
    - Come, - says Henny Penny.
    So all three of them run on and on until they meet Foxey Loxey.
    - Where are you going? - asks Foxey Loxey.
    - The sky is falling and we are going to the lion to tell him about it, - says Ducky Lucky.
    - Do you know where he lives? - asks the fox.
    - I don't, - says Chicken Little.
    - I don't, - says Henny Penny.
    - I don't, - says Ducky Lucky.
    - I do, - says Foxey Loxey. - Come with me and I can show you the way.
    He walks on and on until he comes to his den.
    - Come right in, - says Foxey Loxey.
    They all go in, but they never, never come out again.

IMO, attempting to lead people into your den of defeat and surrender is not helpful or constructive. You may have given up but most of us have not! The fight will continue regardless of what happened during the 2018 mid-term elections or any other election. A single mid-term election does not define us or our fight! It's time to put the election behind you and move on. No need to continue whimpering about something you cannot change.
    Last edited by MW; 01-09-2019 at 12:57 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sure the mid-terms worked out just the way you wanted them to.

You aren't fighting, you're destroying.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I'm sure the mid-terms worked out just the way you wanted them to.

You aren't fighting, you're destroying.
    Not exactly, nor did the primaries leading up to the elections. However, no amount of whimpering or crying is going to change what happened. Time to put it behind you and move on.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No can do. No will do. As much as I'm sure you want your dirty little deeds to be forgotten, I'm a Republican, and we never forget.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    No can do. No will do. As much as I'm sure you want your dirty little deeds to be forgotten, I'm a Republican, and we never forget.
    What "dirty little deeds" are your referring to exactly? Are you talking about the ones where I called him out on his non-wall that according to him was being built but wasn't, or maybe you're talking about the many times I shared my immense disappointment of his firing of former AG Jeff Sessions? You remember him don't you? He was that little bulldog of a fighter that was doing absolutely everything within his a authority to attack our country's illegal alien problem. Come to think about it, maybe the deed you're referring to is the one where I called Trump out on his DACA lie ... is that it?

I'm sorry you find the truth and honesty so distasteful. Most Republicans like myself wouldn't. I'm also sorry you disapprove of my lack of cheerleading, apologist, and obfuscating skills.

When Trump, who by the way isn't a true Republican, does the right thing, I'll commend and/or credit him for it just like I have for his finally fighting for more border fencing (even though it's not the promised wall). However, on the opposite end of the spectrum I won't hesitate to call him out when he lies, acts to deceive, or makes a move contrary to our cause.

MW wrote:

Most Republicans like myself wouldn't.
    With "Republicans" like you, we wouldn't have elected Lincoln.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12