Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott the Greely Tribune, Denver Post, Rocky Mountain News, and the weekly illegal ailen Westword. It is time for new papers on the front range
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

okay call me stupid but i have been thinking about this and after mulling things over i have to wonder this....

If the illegals are given the company names that the illegals know are not them and are stolen. but when the company runs it into the database and the names and numbers come back as a match.

how can swift or any employer come back and say this isnt you.

April
    Dixie, those avatars of your just keep getting better and better....

Me too Junius. I'm also a little peeved that ICE warned them in advance about the raids.
    AndyT, does it really surprise you, though?
    They have had stuff on the news here pointing out how many police and other law enforcement agents have been paid off by the cartel in the past few years. I have a feeling that this is going to be a given from here on out with so many law enforcement related to the illegals.

J J your day has come read about this Co, in Ca. that was fine
    This does my heart good to know that someone is at least trying.

I'm afraid that the only time the Military is going to be allowed to get involved is AFTER the illegals and their employers have been given amnesty. And should it come to that, we will be reminded which side of this issue our goverment is on! For the 'good of the country', CIR laws WILL be enforced.
    mrazmerized, I am inclined to agree with you. If then.

They keep making excuses about why they can't put our military on our border. They used the fact that they couldn't make New Orleans into a police state with the US Military demanding that the citizens of New Orleans turn over their firearms after Katrina as an example. I don't see any correlation at all between knocking on the doors of citizens and demanding they turn over their possessions with guarding the border to prevent illegal aliens from entering this country. Can you?

Even though it is fairly common knowledge that the Mexican military often crosses our border and that they have fired on US Law Enforcement agents, we aren't supposed to put our military on the border to keep them out. That makes no sense at all to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jamesw62 Wrote:
    okay call me stupid but i have been thinking about this and after mulling things over i have to wonder this....

If the illegals are given the company names that the illegals know are not them and are stolen. but when the company runs it into the database and the names and numbers come back as a match.

how can swift or any employer come back and say this isnt you.
    That`s just it, if the emploer knows that they`re illegal, the ID`s are not run through the data base in order to avoid taxes.

Employers should not only be fined for illegal hiring but also tax fraud.
    ------------------------

April
    They are so used to getting away with this stuff they don't even care who knows it. They think they are untouchable.

April Wrote:
    They are so used to getting away with this stuff they don't even care who knows it. They think they are untouchable.
    That`s right, and when that happens, eventually they slip.
    ------------------------

April
    That will be so enjoyable to see...........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12